1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Tool 10,000 Days Vinyl?

Discussion in 'music' started by moomaloo, Jun 14, 2012.

1. moomaloo

moomaloo pfm Member

Does anyone know where I can get this on vinyl?

Thanks.

2. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

You can pick up dbl coloured vinyls on ebay if you look at ebay.com, but they are all bootlegs as an official release has not yet happened as fas I know.

3. Anex

Anex Señor Member

The Lateralus release was expensive and sounded poor. If they do a proper release, hopefully they can resist doing another silly picture disc. It'd be nice to have bigger stereoscopic packaging though.

4. moomaloo

moomaloo pfm Member

Thanks for that. I'd seen the coloured vinyl but did wonder if it was legit.

5. muzzer

muzzer Numb Nut

I have Lateralus and its sounds pretty good if its none genuine, picked it up from ebay.
    There is a new Tool album due out anytime, some tracks are already circulating on the net.

tqineil likes this.
  6. krenzler

krenzler pfm Member

The expensive Lateralus picture discs doesn't sound nearly as good as the (HDCD encoded) redbook CD. Too bad about this and the lack of legit 10.000 days vinyl.

A Perfect Circle and Puscifer sounds great on LP though. Try "V is for Vagina" if you don't have it. All analog recording process apparently.

7. Anex

Anex Señor Member

The Tool recordings are top, they really need to be properly mastered and released on LP.

8. tqineil

tqineil pfm Member

Fear Inoculum Is out at the end of the month, 13 years after 10000 days!

Title track sounds immense