advertisement

Toneaudio on itouch.

Robert M

pfm Member
Hi all,

Im looking to transfer my toneaudio mag collection to my 1st generation itouch to use when on my holidays, but with the rotten "apple" itune's i cant seam to do it! any ideas on how to go about it.

Cheers
Rob.

The iPod Touch only has something like 128Mb of RAM, so when you consider this will be largely occupied by the OS, music player etc I'd be surprised if it was capable of opening and paging such a large .pdf file.

Tony.

I don't know what a tonesudio mag is, but I have various PDFs, word and excel files on my iTouch, using the Quickoffice app is it.

It is a bit of a faffing transferring files, as Apple won't open the wires up, so you do it via Wi-Fi and a browser page on the PC or MAC there.

DS

Tone Audio is a remarkably slick and well put together free online audio mag. I read it myself. The content is US-centric to a large degree, but covers a lot of interesting stuff, plus there are (fairly mainstream) record reviews etc. There's a review of the Klipsch Heresy IIIs in the latest issue, and they like 'em!

Tony.

garyi! you nearly hit the nail on the head, i went on to the toneaudio site and just downloaded the latest issue but i cant save it, it just opens like a web page, .........nearly there keep going;)

Just import or drag the pdf into iTunes, and then onto your iPod.

You could also use dropbox app to sync documents, I've been able to save pdfs to the dropbox or book app from safari on the iPod so there is another solution in there somewhere.

advertisement

Back