Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Tom Evans Vibe/Pulse

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by backwell, May 16, 2019.

1. backwell

backwell pfm Member

Selling my Tom Evans amps, pre and power. The Vibe/Pulse is the Mk II Pulse, the single box model, both units are in excellent condition. The Vibe had a new channel selector switch fitted just after I bought it, I can supply supporting documentation of this work. I am in the throes of downsizing my hi-fi, hence the sale. £2500.00

harnfield likes this.
  2. BB Wan

BB Wan pfm Member

PM sent

3. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

Bargain alert.

4. harnfield

harnfield Member

pm sent

5. lordmortlock

lordmortlock Mark Audio drivers and TP4 Cartridges

Long sold at that price I would have thought.

6. Magic

Magic Hifi Whore Dah?

Not necessarily given the vendor is in the Shetland islands. Not exactly gravy for arranging a courier.

7. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

Hmmm.

Always amazes me how much hifi there is for sale up there for a total population of 23,000. About the size of Frome. Or Farham. Or Arbroath.

8. Magic

Magic Hifi Whore Dah?

Given the remoteness I suspect that if you don’t make your own music you can invest in quality reproduction, as there’s flop all else to do.

9. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

I have a mate who was a high-school teacher in Lerwick, back in the 80s. I visited him for Up Helly A in early Feb and did the whole night party thing with the locals. Quite something. It's a remote place all right.

10. ellamoo

ellamoo pfm Member

Funnily enough I've bought a few Tom Evans items from the Shetlands over the years, wonder what the connection is?
    Anyway GLWS - superb kit

11. backwell

backwell pfm Member

Interesting reading your comments regarding Shetlanders and hi-fi ! "..flop all else to do..' ha ha ! Anyhow, the Vibe/Pulse has been sold.