Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Toilet training for University Students!

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Gerard124, Feb 11, 2012.

1. joel

joel Painter of Dragons, Maker of Mirrors

Everyone needs a Travel Washlet from TOTO
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    After 25 years, I still haven't figured out which way round to squat (and with my dodgy knees squatting is best avoided anyway)...

One for the PFM calendars: September 10 is National Sewer Day in Japan.
    [​IMG]

2. David F

David F pfm Member

Do you poo in that or bath in it?

3. Derek Wright

Derek Wright pfm Member

No it is a female urinal - I once saw one in a gallery being sold as a work of art (A Duchamp homage I presume) , I assume the female squats and performs.

4. joel

joel Painter of Dragons, Maker of Mirrors

Neither. It's a "traditional" squat toilet. Instructions required, then.

5. Derek Wright

Derek Wright pfm Member

Thanks for the clarification - as the gallery has closed and the items sold I cannot correct the gallery owner.

6. Homehelp

Homehelp pfm Member

recommendations [pink fish favourite word ]

for cleaning the bog brush after heavy session. what is the correct procedure. Why i ask is. I have read up on this.

The internet says bucket of hot water and solution of bleach and soak it for one hour.
    i don't hold with this. What happens if the loo is used by more than one person. You all have fourpence to spend. I don't want to see a bog brush soaking in a bucket of bleach all day. Were talking nasty stuff here picture your bog brush with all those tender morsels covering it is not a pretty site is it.

7. James

James Lord of the Erg\o/s

Clearly.

8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I like the idea of a squat toilet but with a pole so that you can hold on to it to get yourself into the correct stance. Must be tough for the elderly or the arthritic. Pole dancing would be out though or we are back to the mes problem again.

9. James

James Lord of the Erg\o/s

Interestingly, the average Asian has no difficulty squatting with their feet flat on the floor. I guess this depends on how they were potty-trained as toddlers.