advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

Looks like a muntjac. Weird creatures. They bark like foxes, and in the mating season scream. First time I heard it I thought a child was being murdered, and ran outside armed with a baseball bat.
I would say it is a young roe. The antlers and white chin look wrong for a muntjac to me. No stripes by the eyes or sticky-out teeth either. The muntjacs round here look as if dogs have been involved somewhere along the way. Not that I’m making any accusations.

People were comparing it to Duxford and various other Airshows saying it was a monumentally organised shambles traffic organisation was non existent, leaving cars at side of roads an people walking there.

knocked up a quick lunch of fried tomato halves (with garlic and rosemary) - topped with anchovies on sour dough toast.

pondering dinner of chorizo and chickpeas cooked in cider

Scorching here in Brittany. Just been to a local bio agri farm run by a friend. It was the annual open day. A varied breakfast of their dairy produce and charcuterie was available. Tours of the farm and the mill, artisan stalls selling their stuff and Breton music for "entertainment".

A Spitfire just flew fast and low over my house in a wide, sweeping arch, giving me a perfect display of its beautiful wing shape. I heard it coming and managed to run out into the garden in time, like a schoolboy. It was lining up for a low pass over the airfield with its paying passenger in the back seat. I feel exhilarated, grace and power.

I can hear it now on its finals, the engine pitch dropped and fluctuating.
Maybe on the way to Cosford.

https://www.cosfordairshow.co.uk/

My boy has gone today with his Air Cadets group.

struggling with a mixer deck today . trying to figure out why a DI box will not work with a guitar . checked everything before finally realising the 48v phantom power switch not down !! ah the joys of technology

cutting back some plants so we can actually walk up the garden path without having our eyes poked out.

Clearing some shrub out the back by the garage so that its foliage doesn't keep setting off one of our camera alerts.

Just back from RHS Bridgewater.
Very busy. Looking good.
Highlight was the swifts over the pond and wild meadow...one came so close the Mrs heard its wingbeats.
Café rammed so back here for lunch, but bought a couple of liquid seaweed for later - for plants not me.

Won't be long till the spuds go on with the steamer on top mmmm even done a few mushrooms with the sausage, sat there in the onion gravy.

Beautiful walk in the spectacular Wychwood forest. Drove past Diddly Squat farm shop, the place looked absolutely rammed. Clarkson must be coining it in!

Back late last night from a work trip to Berlin. Catching up with stuff today. Air travel is just a chore these days, when I used to really enjoy it :(.

Today I have been finalising my watercooling loop, thought it would be a fun

The plan being that pump and fans are outside my shed.

e6c9d24egy1h35ws7b3hqj20zk0qo434.jpg

Quick connects from inside to outside

e6c9d24egy1h35ww4zok0j20zk0qo107.jpg

With the loop hooked up.

This all goes outside:

e6c9d24egy1h35wsx2lrwj20qo0zkguw.jpg

Still consider how to mount the pump, With it screwed in its really loud, the whole plan was super cooling but super quiet. However the pump has not been connected to the systm yet and I am hoping once the control is in place it wont be running at full pelt all the time. I really hope so or this was a waste of time and money. Fun to do though!!

e6c9d24egy1h35wv4p3rbj20qo0zktip.jpg

e6c9d24egy1h35wvs8rrdj20qo0zktik.jpg

No not really. but yes its a consideration, hence the thermal box inner. But the fan has to vent to the outer wood box, which would be the compromise if it got proper cold. That being said my PC pretty much runs all the time.

Because its all soft loop, I could reasonably just bring it in doors if its not working out, but concerned by how loud the pump is right now, the ultimate aim is to bring the graphics card into the loop as well.

Today I have been finalising my watercooling loop, thought it would be a fun

The plan being that pump and fans are outside my shed.

e6c9d24egy1h35ws7b3hqj20zk0qo434.jpg

Quick connects from inside to outside

e6c9d24egy1h35ww4zok0j20zk0qo107.jpg

With the loop hooked up.

This all goes outside:

e6c9d24egy1h35wsx2lrwj20qo0zkguw.jpg

Still consider how to mount the pump, With it screwed in its really loud, the whole plan was super cooling but super quiet. However the pump has not been connected to the systm yet and I am hoping once the control is in place it wont be running at full pelt all the time. I really hope so or this was a waste of time and money. Fun to do though!!

e6c9d24egy1h35wv4p3rbj20qo0zktip.jpg

e6c9d24egy1h35wvs8rrdj20qo0zktik.jpg
Piece of piss?

advertisement

Back