advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

How exciting ...we just adore kittens here !! Hope it goes well .we enjoy our neighbours playful you cat leaping about catching various animals

Meeting today to finalise choosing 2 contractors who have tendered for a project

Had to get post office to redo photo for passport and send it as their last attempt was rejected (digital check and send service )

Visited a disabled friend who was not answering phone , it had been messed up by fraudalent applications to take it over .multiple letters from ee to eastern european folks who had claimed it as their address .her emergency call alarm now out of action !! Hopefully bt will sort out but its a pitb

Quiet day pleasing myself again as the Boss is at daughter's. Went around the corner for a chat with an old acquaintance. Only a few hundred metres. Almost back home and concentrating on keeping correct gait, when my new knee suddenly got excruciatingly painful,such that I couldn't put weight on it.

Found a very ungainly way of limping home and called the Orthopaedic Helpline. Left a message .

One step forward. .....

the range of items for them has increased exponentially. What happened to kittens being happy with a ball of wool and a battered ping pong ball?

Ours ignores anything except Kong products. Don't bother with anything without a Kong logo now.

Favourites though are 1) tube of cigarette filters 2) cable tie and 3) bit of old cardboard tied onto bit of old string.

All kittens are lunatics. I'm guessing semi-feral kittens even more so. Hope it goes well!

From a couple of days ago:

It was my birthday.
Crazy golf in fursuits
A proper party (with cake, pizza and Jackbox)
We painted a mural for a girlfriend’s Nursery.
Had the most intense night of my life with some friendos ❤️

Frxn0IGaYAEBRkt

Ramadan due here i think today , managed to get a slightly suicidal taxi driver today
Then got several trains and coachs ( due to engineering works at bristol i think )
Down south .windy and wet by the sea but wow i love the sea

For about 7 months I’ve been having some mild symptoms of something not being right in my groin, bladder, testicle area.
I found a hard area in the left groin which just gives a dull ache a few times a day, most of the time I hardly noticed it, and at the same time I had a very swollen left testicle. I sort of assumed they might be linked.
Being a typical bloke:rolleyes: I ignored it for a few months until I had a couple of bad nights where I needed to urinate constantly which ruined my sleep so went to doctors about it in November and had two ultrasounds late last year.
The one on the testicle came back as an epididymal cyst and a hydrocele which we agreed to leave unless it starts causing pain.
The ultrasound on the hard area which they thought might be a hernia showed it was much deeper than that but they couldn’t be sure what it was so I got booked for a CT scan. Had to wait 12 weeks for that and had it 10 days ago.
I got called in to the doctors today as she had the results and was told I have a sarcoma (soft tissue cancer:eek:) in my groin/bladder area that may also be in the bones in that area.
Got to have an MRI and biopsy, hopefully within 2 weeks, to assess the exact state of play and what treatment options are available.

Deep joy.:(

For about 7 months I’ve been having some mild symptoms of something not being right in my groin, bladder, testicle area.
I found a hard area in the left groin which just gives a dull ache a few times a day, most of the time I hardly noticed it, and at the same time I had a very swollen left testicle. I sort of assumed they might be linked.
Being a typical bloke:rolleyes: I ignored it for a few months until I had a couple of bad nights where I needed to urinate constantly which ruined my sleep so went to doctors about it in November and had two ultrasounds late last year.
The one on the testicle came back as an epididymal cyst and a hydrocele which we agreed to leave unless it starts causing pain.
The ultrasound on the hard area which they thought might be a hernia showed it was much deeper than that but they couldn’t be sure what it was so I got booked for a CT scan. Had to wait 12 weeks for that and had it 10 days ago.
I got called in to the doctors today as she had the results and was told I have a sarcoma (soft tissue cancer:eek:) in my groin/bladder area that may also be in the bones in that area.
Got to have an MRI and biopsy, hopefully within 2 weeks, to assess the exact state of play and what treatment options are available.

I have nothing by way of similar experience to share, but I’m really Wishing you well for the best of all possible outcomes.

Really sorry to hear this unclepuncle, wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

Cheers BB

Arrived in Central London at 05.00 to look at 4 buildings I’m taking over the cleaning contracts on. I love London when it’s quiet, especially when it’s lighter in the mornings.

Just having some breakfast then off to pick up some equipment from my supplier in Croydon. Back over to Stoke Newington to my flat redec, we’re sanding the floors today, first time my guys have done it. I sent one of them on a training course in February, so I’ll be interested in seeing how they get on.

Hopefully I’ll be home in time to do a couple of hours of paperwork before the rest of the household arrives home.

Cheers BB

Ramadan due here i think today , managed to get a slightly suicidal taxi driver today
Then got several trains and coachs ( due to engineering works at bristol i think )
Down south .windy and wet by the sea but wow i love the sea
Me too - I’ll go for a walk on the beach before it starts raining. The way the waves crash on the stones is awesome!

meeting with a partner organisation as we move to phase 2 of a project we are working on.

Putting on my thinking cap for some strategic stuff. Taking delivery of a new pair of Crocs, and some Lego.

advertisement

Back