advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

some staff development for me today - reading some materials on an Animal Welfare and Ethical Review Body. And this afternoon a workload management workshop

Text received 0700 am water coming through ceiling .... oh my goodness and some choice words here i am afraid !!

attended 2 boiler certs , guy had to rip off glass cover off cooker as it was not cutting off the gas as it should do , either that or a new cooker !! first time worked with since my lovely gas engineer went to play with Wallabies and snakes permanently

visited friend in nursing home

Was tol now that EPC guys will NOT do an EPC on a property without a MCS cert ... never heard of it . tracked em down and tried to get a duplicate cert . oh what joy . hope someone thinking of getting them reads this . what a PITB when you come to sell

Went to drop something off at a colleagues house at 05.00am, he lives 6 miles away, no snow at my house, a couple of inches at his.

Slip road on to A2 blocked so went to London on M20. Took me nearly 3 hours to get to Victoria. Visited 3 sites and now back home for a couple of hours of paperwork. Swimming tonight.

Cheers BB

following up from my concerns re MCS certs re solar panels . the amazing guys at MCS have sorted me out a copy of the cert so fast so i can get an EPC done . wow :)

First third of the day listening and colouring-in online in real time; second third talking and explaining the intricacies behind the colouring-in, to other people. Which is detailed & developed thinking in respsonse to 'eliciting requirements' - to follow-on from posts above.

'Workload management' ? I have next week off on leave, with other plans to fill my days with R&R; a due, mid-project stage break. I am stepping outside; I might be some time...

Had a timing belt kit in the back of the car for a week. Use the car for pleasure everyday. Sod’s Law says the belt snaps and wrecks the interference engine. Anyone read ‘ The Diceman’?
it’s so sweet; going POP seems impossible (still on it original at 15 yrs and 85 thou) Reckless or what:)

Planning for our trip next month to The Highlands. Initially thought we would fly but looks like we will drive now and stop en route in The Lake District then visit her sister in Bridge of Allan. Return via Edinburgh for another relative experience!

Had a timing belt kit in the back of the car for a week. Use the car for pleasure everyday. Sod’s Law says the belt snaps and wrecks the interference engine. Anyone read ‘ The Diceman’?
it’s so sweet; going POP seems impossible (still on it original at 15 yrs and 85 thou) Reckless or what:)

Reminds me of when we had the old Audi A6 Avant with the 5 cylinder engine with the fuel pump driven by an external rubber belt. Scheduled for replacement at 75k miles according to the Audi service schedule and which let us down at 68k.............

Regards

Richard

Reminds me of when we had the old Audi A6 Avant with the 5 cylinder engine with the fuel pump driven by an external rubber belt. Scheduled for replacement at 75k miles according to the Audi service schedule and which let us down at 68k.............

Regards

Richard
At least your worse case was just a roadside breakdown?

When one designs a custom t-shirt, one should select an image or message that is both life affirming and a true representation of one’s priorities and interests.

5-D53140-A-CE07-4504-BD78-0573-D4290-DFB.jpg

Regards

Richard
My last ever 'Audi experience' was way back, circa 1999. A4 1.8 petrol. Ex demo car from a main dealer. Just out of warranty when the car stopped en route to work. Turned out to be catastrophic cam belt failure. Luckily, my stepson was an Audi Service Manager then and found out that a recall had not been done so Audi picked up the bill. Phew!

reading some rather long papers from UKRIO (UK Research Integrity Office) on animal welfare and ethics

advertisement

Back