advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

Very kind, Steve. You've given me my first quiet giggle of the day. The rest of the audience will be rolling in the aisles :)

I'm not saying it'd be a short novel, mind...

I’ve subbed it for you and tried to give it some Young Person appeal.

Sod work, let’s have a look on Twitter. Wow, tank battles, all right! It’s all low-res crap though. They need to get better cameras, it’s way too fuzzy. I’m bored now. Oh look, there’s that girl outside again. She’s OK. WTF? The bloody tank exploded! Awesome!! Oh hell, she’s buggered off. God, it’s cold in here.

Last edited:
Bought some rods and a brush from Screfix last week and have just put them to good use and swept my chimney. It was the usual sort of thing. Ten minutes to do the actual job, followed by 2 hours cleaning up the mess. Anyway, all done now. Just need a bit of cold weather to justify lighting the fire.

in The Great London, nice to have a few pints in the Euston Tap.....decided to stay two nights to avoid strike tomorrow

finally managed to sort out a joint insurance issue with a fellow owner which has been very very stressful for a number of days . !!!

picked up new sink and stuff for a new project coming up

The Wife is catching up on various TV programmes that I refuse to be in the same room when being viewed.

Which means (as per usual) I am playing records. Nothing finer than a few hours pleasing my ears.
Not grading a pile of donation records - listening to stuff I feel like.

Looks like Boy’s partners mother is recovering. Good news. Not bad as days go.

Lasagne.

Covid jab this pm. Very low-key compared to previous ones. No queue, no suggestion that we sit down for 15 minutes (and no chairs to sit on anyway), just the jab and off we popped home, back in time to miss a heavy rain shower.

still in The Greatest London

Honey beer for starters

20221008-122521.jpg

Gin bloody Marie's at Jenson distillery

20221008-124022.jpg

advertisement

Back