advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,

Nope, that my wife's parents and her older brother. Neither one of us existed when the photo was taken.

Joe

Took miss seagull to the town up the road for a walk in covid jab. We'll all be boostered when seagull jr gets his on Tuesday.

Mostly finished putting up the Christmas decorations, just the dining room to go.

Cooked a rather good pork roast (I managed to get the crackling to work for the first time since we moved nest).

Working myself up to wrap gifts for Christmas.

I dislike wrapping presents, my hands don’t like the activity and complain. I have made sure of a large supply of sticky tape, in a dispenser thingy.

walked up through a fabulous historical part of my city . literally dripping with diamond shops and gold !! never seen so much gold and diamond shops in my life !!
not a fan of whisky but spotted a whisky shop which had a hifi shop above it
popped in and my eyes nearly popped out with the stuff in there !! horns , sonus faber and loads of american bling amps

back to the real world and picked up my new speakers just arrived from Scandinavia and got them home in a black cab

driving 20 mins to take my wife to be Moderna boosted to the next town. Queuing for an hour or so round the block despite having an appointment.

Sat by an old ford in the River Mimram

20211220-140517.jpg

apparently Vincent van Gogh walked from Ramsgate to Welwyn (old) to see his sister (100 miles)

20211220-140055.jpg

nice .. one of the family working at a big covid jab place yesterday . completely dead all morning but got busy in afternoon

Spent today driving down from Nottingham to Carbis Bay for a Christmas break by the beach. Should be nice and different. Had a Christmas in the Lakes about 10 or so years ago, got snowed in for a week, but very pretty. Not much chance down here, I think.
@Darth Vader - nice place. Shame it is sold, my wife wants to buy it now!

jacket potatoes, as per ottolenghi, with cheddar and onion and a non meat bacon substitute, that should be interesting.do not usually drink mon-wed, but this being xmas, so possibly a columbian malbec, mexican nebbilio, or a primitivo. decisions, decisions

Had to travel 15 miles to get a decent sprout tree. Think tomatoes on the vine but actually makes a difference. If you have small children the dinky ones on the top of the tree could be tempting….

Had to travel 15 miles to get a decent sprout tree. Think tomatoes on the vine but actually makes a difference. If you have small children the dinky ones on the top of the tree could be tempting….
Enjoy - I normally grow a couple of these in the garden but not this year.

Delivered fixed laptop back to Granddaughter. Child very pleased. She has a large Gorillaz poster on her bedroom wall, next to Star Wars: A New Hope. Good girl.

Helped The Wife write a Christmas shopping list. The Wife then shopped. Nothing unobtainium, but The Wife is pleased she shopped today. 8 passion fruit, sounds enough.

Spag. Bog. today, looks like a good one, it will be chilli for tacos and sour cream tomorrow. Coriander a go-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back