advertisement

Today I have mainly been v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working. Mainly checking through loads of updated drawings, just to remove the branding of the previous parent company from drawing borders. Mind numbing stuff....

Some supplier prodding, looking at a building that’s to be be made so formula E can run inside through parts of it, eye test, 6k run

Mowed the lawn, deadheaded the annuals, watered the baskets, fixed the broom head on to the handle with gorilla glue. It’s good stuff. Cancelled the accommodation booked for the Verona opera festival, the owner very kindly gave me full credit for next year’s festival. Changed the flight to as far ahead next year as possible. Walked the dog. Made a cauliflower cheese for dinner.

Came back from holiday, fettled a 7 year old Paradise with new 105 degree caps around the shunt reg, fitted loading plug sockets, gym in a bit then off to mrdogs if he's around

You know you'd rather have a gorgeous 335 ;)

Annoyingly I could buy a few for what this is costing!

Current state of play:

51352260227_dbb979dfc0_b.jpg

The floorboards, complete with any remaining woodworm, get ripped out tomorrow.

PS Thankfully I have a really ugly outside ‘toilet shed’ thing in the back yard or I’d be holding it in for days…

Spent most of the morning digging spuds followed by picking a few tomatoes that are now beginning to turn and a couple of small courgettes.
My favourite time of the year - eating fresh produce from the garden.:)

Annoyingly I could buy a few for what this is costing!

Current state of play:

The floorboards, complete with any remaining woodworm, get ripped out tomorrow.

PS Thankfully I have a really ugly outside ‘toilet shed’ thing in the back yard or I’d be holding it in for days…

Mine (admittedly second) has been like that since February last year - caught up in lockdown etc. Now I need to pay 15% more to get the builder back!

Now I need to pay 15% more to get the builder back!

That seems to be the way sadly, plus very long waits to get stuff done. I booked this back in May I think.

PS Dentists are as bad. I’ve got an appointment next Monday, I tried delaying it in case this work overruns, but no prospect of anything else before October! I’ll try persuading the builder to come in later that day instead.

That seems to be the way sadly, plus very long waits to get stuff done. I booked this back in May I think.

PS Dentists are as bad. I’ve got an appointment next Monday, I tried delaying it in case this work overruns, but no prospect of anything else before October! I’ll try persuading the builder to come in later that day instead.

Some of my teeth are knackered now. I'll need to go to the hospital when I feel brave enough

I've been in a chicken factory. Challenging, but worthwhile. Now in the hotel, going to get food from the supermarket. Easier than waiting around to get served.

Following on from our lockdown thread thought i would start this thread . quite a few forums have these threads and they are quite popular . No doubt BT will be along soon to add to the blog

today been having electrical remedial work as 2 properties failed ehe 5 yearly electrical check . [ loose wires and wrong power of shower ] Also fixing a fence which was a pain in the neck !!!

Great thread hifinutt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back