advertisement

Tigerpaw audio sKale counterweight

John Lamb

pfm Member
Hi does anyone know if Tigerpaw are still trading?? I'm looking for a sKale counterweight for a Roksan Nima any help would be appreciated

I recently purchased a used ARO sKale from Cymbiosis, I don't know if they have a Nima but I think they had a Linn sKale, worth a shout.

I believe VTA reported he bought from the Tiger Paw store relatively recently and had his order delivered.

Thanks I'm wary of ordering online I've used their message service enquiring about a counterweight but had no reply!!
Hence my question tonight.

Thanks again

The man behind TP was extremely ill 2-3 years ago. It was hoped that he'd be up and going again, but I haven't heard how he is getting along in a while.

I ordered something from Tiger-Paw's website. Received nothing, to any replies. Anyone know anything?

Someone posted on PFM very recently that they had received something - quite possibly a CBW. If memory is correct they got an email answer or even spoke over the 'phone.

I ordered a Ekos skale counterweight last year and it arrived. This may have been me whom spoke to them. I was worried after reading some comments on here. However it's a bit of a hope whether he picks up or not. Texting can help.

advertisement

Back