advertisement

TIDAL 120 days for £4

Amber Audio

This is the Day
Applogies if this has been posted on PFM already

https://offer.tidal.com/campaigns/5...ts?geo=GB&campaignId=5e7903b2f268870019552017

Just remember to cancel at the end if you don't want to get billed the full fee from month 5
  • Family Up to 5 members 4 GBP​
  • Experience 120 days of TIDAL for only GBP 4. Your payment method will be automatically charged. After the promotional period, keep listening for GBP 29.99/month.​
  • HiFi Sound Quality​
  • TIDAL Masters
  • Exclusive music, videos and live events​
  • Expertly-curated playlists​
  • Up to 5 family member accounts​
Gus

I think you can cancel whenever - I cancelled early and the music was available until the end of the offer period.

Thanks for posting this. I haven’t seen the offer before and 3 months for £4 is a great deal at a time when I’ll be close to my stereo and not out & about.

When I clicked through to the site the price is different to the one quoted above - £19.99 per month after the trial.
Copied from the Tidal site:
“Experience 120 days of TIDAL for only GBP 4. Your payment method will be automatically charged. After the promotional period, keep listening for GBP 19.99/month.
HiFi Sound Quality. +
TIDAL Masters. +
Exclusive music, videos and live events.
Expertly-curated playlists.”

Clicking around the home pages I was unable to find a full list of the plans they offer with the prices, only the summaries linked above.

It has to be worth £4 for a try.

https://offer.tidal.com/campaigns/5...ts?geo=GB&campaignId=5e7903b2f268870019552017

You have Premium and HiFi options - 3 of each - so 6 choices - click Family/Standard/Student and they will slide open the different choice - then Continue

MjtMbsWl.jpg

QUrfmyel.jpg

Any good?

https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005871329-Squeezebox

• Squeezebox
  • To log in to TIDAL with a Squeezebox account, download TIDAL.

Install the ickStream plugin in LMS (Logitech Media Server) and approve the terms of use for the Squeezebox player types in your setup. Log in or register an account on the ickStream Music Platform, then add TIDAL to your account and enter the service account details.

You can find full installation instructions here.

For support or any questions about ickStream and the Squeezebox, in particular, you can send an email to [email protected] or view their Community Forum.

If you have any playback trouble, login to ickStream here. In the Services section, remove TIDAL, then re-add TIDAL to the account.

Any good?

https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005871329-Squeezebox

• Squeezebox
  • To log in to TIDAL with a Squeezebox account, download TIDAL.

Install the ickStream plugin in LMS (Logitech Media Server) and approve the terms of use for the Squeezebox player types in your setup. Log in or register an account on the ickStream Music Platform, then add TIDAL to your account and enter the service account details.

You can find full installation instructions here.

For support or any questions about ickStream and the Squeezebox, in particular, you can send an email to [email protected] or view their Community Forum.

If you have any playback trouble, login to ickStream here. In the Services section, remove TIDAL, then re-add TIDAL to the account.

Ickstream fell off its perch last year sometime :eek:

ronnie

I signed up and started playing some albums. As at 1440 UK time the number of dropouts (buffering....) have made it unlistenable. Is it just me or are others seeing this ? Web access on other systems on my network is working fine. And while I'm moaning for me the user interface (the Tidal Windows App) is awkward to use and really annoying. I've gone back to listening to CDs

Be warned! If you don’t add a payment method to your (free) account you will be kicked out after a couple of days and loose the offer!

That’s my experience anyway, oh and the support is rubbish if you contact them.

Sounds great though. Try the MQA of Diana Krall “Stepping Out”, nice.

The Fleetwood Mac Masters playlist sounds epic too.

I subscribed last week when i started self isolating. No problem with drop outs. I was expecting it to be hard to navigate after comments I'd read but I find it absolutely fine. Can't really hear any difference on my I-phone/headphones to Spotify but it sounds significantly better from my Laptop to internal DAC on my amp.

Cheers BB

I am completely new to Tidal and have just signed up. I was playing an album on my android phone this evening and 'Master' showed up at the bottom of the screen. When I cast to to my chromecast audio it changed from Master to 'HI FI'. Is this the norm?

I am completely new to Tidal and have just signed up. I was playing an album on my android phone this evening and 'Master' showed up at the bottom of the screen. When I cast to to my chromecast audio it changed from Master to 'HI FI'. Is this the norm?

I’m guessing chrome cast doesn’t support MQA playback.

I’m guessing chrome cast doesn’t support MQA playback.
Correct. I am new to streaming and figured that out earlier today. There appears to be quite a bit of tech associated with streaming, DAC'S, MQA and so on. Not my strong point, though my initial experience with Tidal, even with the humble CCA, has got me hooked. I will do further research and decide on going for a seperate DAC fed by the CCA. On another thread member highly recommends the Yamaha WXAD-10, so giving this some consideration not least because its an easy install and bypasses alot of tech.

Be warned! If you don’t add a payment method to your (free) account you will be kicked out after a couple of days and loose the offer!

It's not a free account it is £4 so you have no choice but to pay.

advertisement

Back