advertisement

[FS] Three Fujifilm primes XF16mm F1.4, XF23mm F1.4 and Zeiss 32mm F1.8

Mr Perceptive

Perceptive Member
XF16mm F1.4 - possibly the best Fujifilm Prime, super sharp, and with close focus ability, this is fantastic lens. In excellent condition with hood (minor marks), both end caps, Fujifilm box, and all the stuff that came with it £545 inc UK Shipping

XF23mm F1.4 - another great prime, a couple of slight marks on body, and hood has a scrap mark (pic attached). Optically excellent with hood (minor marks), both end caps, Fujifilm box, and all the stuff that came with it £475 inc UK Shipping

Zeiss Touit 32mm F1.8 - fantastic build quality and amazing colour rendition - in excellent condition, both end caps, Zeiss box, and all the stuff that came with it £315 inc UK Shipping
The Zeiss has extended warranty (Zeiss's own warranty) until 14/7/2022 - still got 1 yr 9m to run. Its not transferrable but I would certainly help in the unlikely event of a warranty claim.

I'm only selling these to fund another camera!!

XF16mm F1.4
aRPpEqbh.jpg

rr30Laxh.jpg

JeFIUFsh.jpg

MAGf4XPh.jpg

boH8R9yh.jpg

XF23mm F1.4
fnH1kLFh.jpg

RLjvxyLh.jpg

MMnVwJQh.jpg

PWNnD8Ih.jpg

qOaPXbFh.jpg

sZyUBVYh.jpg

Zeiss 32mm F1.8
1VRg0qwh.jpg

iDtvxlfh.jpg

Tw1G46Kh.jpg

SXC4gIHh.jpg

Last edited:
X-T4?

BTW - I had the 23mm 1.4 in the past and loved it. The most useful focal length prime IMO.

No probably an Leica Q2, I still have 16-55 and 50-140 so all is not lost. If you thought the 23mm was good, then you'd be amazed at the 16mmmF1.4 and the 90mm, these are even better!

I actually had both the 16mm and 35mm f1.4s as well, but I didn't use them as much.

I've since pared down to the 18-135mm (great for travel), the 10-24mm, and a 22mm Zonlai manual focus.

wont be buying unless I shift these lenses!!

If you see a buy one get one free we can go halves :p

Sorry, I can't help you out with these - they overlap with the lenses or cameras I already have.

Good luck with it.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back