advertisement

This made me smile:

Wait a minute here, there is a logical explanation for this :

They probably use a solvent into this product that when you smell it while applying the product, produces a vapor getting you in an half conscientiousness mood and impairs your ability of common sense/reducing your judgement.

Looks like a millionaire junkies Deoxit to me !

'This is a powerful dimension and clarity enhancer that dramatically improves the three-dimensionalities of audio systems improving clarity, sound-staging in imaging. It has an extremely dramatic effect on distortion reduction which allows the system's natural capability of dimensionality, musicality, sound staging, and imaging to be amplified. This revolutionary new product is unlike anything ever made. There is no product in audio that offers so much benefit for so little cost.'

And the cost? $599.00 for a 3ml bottle.

The English in this is only a touch better than that in the first post singing its praises.o_O

"I waited a couple hours in between , the fuses synergistic orange , they too were very much improved "

Just one sample from audiogon... it reads like a cretins convention... or mega shill-ing! Everyone reporting night and day improvements not only from a fuse but from applying a drop of magic fluid to fuse... literally incredible!

I think furutech make a nano contact enhancer, but they add squalene oil. That way bunny huggers can hate them too.

I'm amused that the first comment is by a professional reviewer - I assume meaning he was paid for that?

this guy is my favorite:

I have four tubes of this stuff coating everything from my entire breaker panel all the way along the AC wires, step down transformer, conditioner (are you getting the picture?) power cords, coatings inside every component including the Moabs, all the internal wires, crossovers and drivers.

this dude spent $2400 on a magic potion and proceeded to apply it to every electrical connection he could find, all the way back to the street. Oh, and he is using a step down transformer AND a power conditioner.

where do idiots like this get so much freaking money?

There's a certain stylistic (ungrammatical) sameness about many of the comments in the audiogon thread that makes me wonder if they are written by the same person....

Do they not have anyone in their life’s to tell it to them straight?

Imagine trying to convince your Mum and Dad you can really hear the difference....

advertisement

Back