advertisement

Thirty quid for a what?

Yeabut, easily done with the qwerty 'r' next to the 'e'. How many times have you checked before sending/printing or whatever, and missed the bleedin' obvious?

I purchased a guitar a few months back and found this little gem in the description on Reverb:

Capture.png

Yeah, it says 22 jumbo fetuses.

Nice bonus. but how big is the crate, and what am I supposed to do with 22 baby elephants when they 'arrive'? How much do they weigh???

Mind you, they didn't send them . . . maybe it was the cost of freight wot did it.

Well it certainly isn’t Hi-Fi.
Maybe not up to the standards we expect but Sony have actually made some very decent mini systems. I still have the Sony mini system I bought when I was thirteen years old (MHC-RX70), I recently gave it an overhaul (fitted new drive belts and cleaned some rotary encoders). The original speakers were shit to be fair but the system itself sounds better than it has any right to, providing you resist the temptation to use any of the dodgy sound enhancements such as Groove (an extreme loudness button) or surround sound. Running through a pair of Q acoustics 3010s, it’s perfectly listenable!

How did they manage to spell Marantz right?
Probably copied to from the badge on the front... mind you, I’ve still seen Linn kit listed as Lynn and Arcam Alpha kit listed as Alfa... the name is literally printed on the front of the unit, how the f*** can they spell it wrong??

advertisement

Back