advertisement

Things you never knew until recently

My daughter’s daughter (11 yrs.old) found out that cream is thick milk today.

Cupid Stunt had me until about a decade ago.

How to pronounce hyperbole.

Bit niche this one: Wishing On A Star (the Rose Royce hit) was first offered to Barbara Streisand, and she turned it down.

I learned only this morning that a lot of the ‘string-bending’ on the White Album was probably really sliding on a fretless guitar.

This isn’t the full item - for some reason the link won’t copy - but instead it is the clip embedded in it.

It's the one that George gave to Ray Russell who showed it off recently on Antiques Roadshow.

It's the one that George gave to Ray Russell who showed it off recently on Antiques Roadshow.

Yes. That was all explained in the item accompanying the You Tube clip above. Annoyingly there seems to be some sort of double url to get round before I can link to it. I’ll keep trying.

Apparently it was valued at £300-400k on AR, but sold later at Sotheby’s for £190k. Still keep Ray going for a bit.

Ah, got it. Here’s the story.

Cuboid wombat shit is possibly even more interesting, though.

Squirrels can climb up a pebble dashed wall.

Woke up this morning to draw the blind and a squirrel was sat on the window ledge.

It's a sheer face. 20 foot up from the ground to that ledge. How dit do dat?

Squirrels can climb up a pebble dashed wall.

Woke up this morning to draw the blind and a squirrel was sat on the window ledge.

It's a sheer face. 20 foot up from the ground to that ledge. How dit do dat?

We saw a squirrel do that on our neighbours house last year. It then ran along the apex of the roof, then on to the next house.
Amazeballs.

advertisement

Back