advertisement

"Theorise less, listen more and learn more"

If you think I'm 'rabidly' restricting your free speech, you can always report me to the forum moderator....

No need to - as your ability to restrict my free speech is about as limited as my ability to restrict yours...

<moderating>

Some folk should perhaps note that cyclic arguments have their own dedicated section of the AUP (link) and can result in posters being banned. This endless repetition of deeply entrenched views and agendas is becoming utterly tedious IMO. I've made it clear to the rest of the mod team they can moderate this one as hard as they like, ban whoever they wish for however long they like etc.

Chaps,

Can't we agree to disagree or, failing that, punch each other right in the ****ing gob should we ever meet in person?

Edit: I see the boss got here first.

Joe

rubs hands gleefully ... cracks knuckles ... rolls head from side to side to loosen up muscles ...

Now then, dear members, what you have here is the rare spectacle of three superheroes lining up to save a single thread from annihilation. Surely you've read enough comics to know what this means?

Super Markusman,

Wanna do that thing where you, Super Tonyman and I form a triad, then spin so fast that time reverses? That's one of my faves.

Super Joeman

Nah, we did that last week. I was hoping for this

thing.gif

And just to weird out the 'phobes here...

[YOUTUBE]s-Bj-7b0rC4[/YOUTUBE]

Joe

Markus,

I'll give you guys some covering fire..I prefer to stick to my usual tools..

click

Erectile issues joe?

Ps I wouldn't mind getting my hands on those ample nacelles if you catch my drift...

Kill this thread, gwan, nuke it from the sky just to be sure... As the progenitor of this vile creation I denounce I it as an abomination and definitely something you cannot clop to...

I have one small criticism of Tony and the moderation team: pfm might be a better place if they were in a little more in touch with their feminine side.

065c093d-fcf0-496f-99a4-0f0a8d789932_zps45a5731b.png

Just to put the record straight in the name of scientific accuracy:

"Stephenson (1967) trained adult male and female rhesus monkeys to avoid manipulating an object and then placed individual naïve animals in a cage with a trained individual of the same age and sex and the object in question. In one case, a trained male actually pulled his naïve partner away from the previously punished manipulandum during their period of interaction, whereas the other two trained males exhibited what were described as "threat facial expressions while in a fear posture" when a naïve animal approached the manipulandum. When placed alone in the cage with the novel object, naïve males that had been paired with trained males showed greatly reduced manipulation of the training object in comparison with controls. Unfortunately, training and testing were not carried out using a discrimination procedure so the nature of the transmitted information cannot be determined, but the data are of considerable interest."

So yes, science is boring and reality never really lives up to the myth.

Science + Drugs = Albert Hofman

Perhaps his fathering of Steve Hofman is significant?

advertisement

Back