advertisement

theimagementor.co.uk

JemHayward

pfm Member
Blatant advert time:

I've set up a service offering photographers, or aspiring photographers, one to one photography mentoring, as detailed on https://theimagementor.co.uk/index.php/this-is-how-it-works/

There is also a facebook page facebook.me/theimagementor

Instagram @the_imagementor

If you can like and share I'd very much appreciate it as this will soon be my only source of income as the perfect storm of cancer and covid means I can't do my day job anymore...

May I suggest that you perhaps brighten up the background a bit and add a couple of photos to the webpage. It's a very long piece of text.

Good luck!

It's very much a work in progress, I did add a background image but it made reading the long winded spiel even more tedious... I feel I need more images, but also feel I need to leave it alone for now, as it's getting late!

The site looks good and is very easy to navigate - although, as Tuga says, there maybe room for a few more images to break up the text.

I really like the honesty in your bio and pitch. It's the polar opposite of the rather macho tone that tends to dominate websites that are shop windows to a product. But, when you explore the site further the modesty about kit and experience is put in context by the fabulous images in your galleries. Your pictures do the talking.

The site makes the whole package look very accessible and on exactly the right scale for your target audience. It's a welcome alternative to sites where the cv talks up equipment and achievements and then mundane images undermine the bragging. Good luck with this.

Kevin

advertisement

Back