advertisement

The Tory leadership race- that’s quite a bestiary there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah!..this silly scaremongering has to stop..what next..bloodletting?

Very likely. Tucked away somewhere in the Boris-Farage secret plan for time travel back to 1940... just after 'Recommencement of Spitfire Production' and ' Rationing for Dummies'

But Hey!! Welcome to our happy band Bertie.

Dispatches on C4 now- inside the Tory leadership contest and the ugly face of the party membership- the far right infiltrators, Trump supporting racists and elderly white male chair wetters and they get to choose your Prime Minister.

on TV now and already more untruths than I could count, questions not answered and talking over each other into the compere tells them off.

I despair....

Debate on ITV now. Look at the vile s**t with his hands in his pockets, lying and dodging questions as always.

What a day of shame it will be when he enters Number 10.

Johnson is talking, so Johnson is lying. Its what he does.

PS I can’t believe one of these two inept incompetent lying clowns will be gifted the leadership of the UK entirely without electoral mandate.

Hunt telling a skint woman hit by austerity that his corporation tax cuts are going to get her out of poverty. Good answer, but not to her. He was talking over her head to the party members who go to Waitrose, not Lidl.

The pair of shits are tearing lumps out of each other over her body. Utterly disgusting. They’re making fools of themselves in public.

I’m watching a wonderful satirical politics show right now, it’s a sort of Punch and Judy meets Spitting Image. The two main characters make a lot of noise but don’t say anything. The puppets are brilliant, so realistic. You can hardly see the strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back