advertisement

The remarkable Carmell Jones (Tone Poet)

Subharmonicon

pfm Member
Picked this up yesterday and as in the title its Remarkable. The tone poets do another Stellar job on another Pacific Jazz recording. QRP though really need to check their steps as my copy had dirt, finger prints and scratches on it. the scratches were barely audible thankfully but for the price of these recordings this isn't good form. The last 12 tone poets ive had have been super clean, also the verve
acoustic sounds pressings!

Picked this up yesterday and as in the title its Remarkable. The tone poets do another Stellar job on another Pacific Jazz recording. QRP though really need to check their steps as my copy had dirt, finger prints and scratches on it. the scratches were barely audible thankfully but for the price of these recordings this isn't good form. The last 12 tone poets ive had have been super clean, also the verve
acoustic sounds pressings!
Tone Poets are actually pressed by RTI not QRP. My copy is due to arrive today along with Hill’s Dance of Death so I will check them on arrival for faults as I usually do. I have had virtually zero faults with TP’s so far and I have quite a lot.

advertisement

Back