advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

I really must concentrate more, Brian. Could've sworn that it was a choice between Sunak and Truss. At the last election it wasn't Starmer either as a choice. If we get that far, it might be in a little over two years' time if nothing implodes beforehand.
Yes, concentration is recommended.

Monstrous.

I think she forgot herself for a moment in all the excitement and almost shape-shifted into her reptilian form.

Unlikely to be a human.

Untitled.png

Her policies, or more accurately perhaps, policies of those that fund her and her handlers, are most likely to be inhumane, and therefore could be regarded as reptilian.

Does this mean our reptilian overlords are now operating in the open? If so, take a bow, David Icke. :confused:

John

Johnson extremist Nadine Taylor Green has apparently rejected Culture Sec and is returning to back benches (Twitter). I assume Johnson has promised her a peerage.

Nadine Dorries announced shock resignation this morning. Most of the others went at the weekend- but she’s screwing the public for another day’s pay and benefits for doing nothing apart from self promotion.

Familiar faces round the cauldron this morning, possibly on the phone to the potty mouthed canary to see if she’s got in the gate. The ghoul Bone is visible at the back,

iJGlp1D.jpg

No one has asked the most important question yet. Has she got a suitable sleazy Tory donor lined up to redecorate, as Boris's wallpaper is likely to be not up to the job.

https://www.diy.com/search?sort=-product.price&term=Wallpaper

Not sure if the price for the Laura Ashley stuff (£250) is per roll? Probably the lowest she will go.

'Algerian Brothel' not her style you think? Perhaps a reprieve for John Lewis. I'm sure a nice donor we'll pick up the tab. I notice our ration of Tory apologists are a bit thin on the ground these days.

Johnson has promised her "his most fervent support". So no worries on that score.

advertisement

Back