advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

She's all we've got. As the Americans might say, "she's a Norfolk broad but no(r)witch" First Norfolk P.M. since Walpole, I believe. No other PM in peacetime has faced such a barrage of immediate crises. Other countries have similar energy and inflation situations, but maybe not the damaging strikes over so many areas.

On the plus side it could be entertaining & I may get a tax cut;)

The contest was less dumb & dumber but more grim & grimmer.

The fuel crisis is pretty unsolvable in the near term so we need forward planning with renewables & probably nuclear.

A pox on everyone who voted Tory & Brexit, a minor slap with a leather glove to those still moaning about Starmer. Get the Tories out, the sooner the better.
Also those who didn't vote Labour in 2015 in a seat they previously won or were second. Every Labour seat lost helps us end up with May..Johnson...Truss and brexit.

Starmer or Truss? Amazing that some find it a difficult choice.

The CHAOS deepens further. I fear it's too far gone to get out of it's terminal death spiral now.

I can't help but be fascinated by....

The cringing delay, with a smile as she awaits the applause.....

you have to admit though... Labour 0 Tories 2.... Female prime ministers... and not a pink ( Harriet Harman ) bus in sight !

She is characterised as being rather dumb, I’m pretty sure she isn’t but my worry is that she actually believes what she says. Conviction politicians are often rather dangerous.

She is characterised as being rather dumb, I’m pretty sure she isn’t but my worry is that she actually believes what she says. Conviction politicians are often rather dangerous.

I've a feeling she's a smooth operator, and understands that the Tory members mistrust brains. I think we'll find she is more astute than you'd expect.

Of course alternatively she is as dumb as she is portrayed and we're in for more totally batshit policies.

Time will tell.

I gather she is academically astute and an expert mathematician, but from everything I've seen of her she is also vain, vacuous and a political and strategic dim-wit. I expect her team of 'advisers' and 'handlers' will be calling the shots.

How long before her 'et tu brute' moment (Johnson) . . ?

John

Great to see the back of her, but you have to wonder where and when she will resurface since she's spectacularly resistant to flushing.

But how do you flush a swamp?

Maybe she'll be donning the ermine for the HoL; reward for her splendiferous successes in ratcheting up racist bigotry and hate . . . as is the Tory way.

John

advertisement

Back