advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

Get ready for the destruction of public services and NHS selloff, they are planning to get the finances under control by austerity.

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1575157707421601799

how about just admitting they were wrong and reversing the tax cuts or is it Britannia unchained in action and they planned this all along?

Oh and rejoining the EEA/EFTA would provide a massive boost to the economy too. Just saying.

Well it's all Vlad's fault
Treasury financial secretary, Andrew Griffith says the current economic issues are being experienced in "every major economy" due to Putin's war, not the mini budget.

Liz needs to get the fur hat on and get over to Kyiv with some M&S hampers.

The little Tory creep Evan Davis on R4 - “ there are political forces trying to make this sound worse than it is”.

How long before she's spotted doing her Maggie cosplay in a Ukrainian tank?

Knowing poundshop Maggie it will be one of these

48a76178-44a8-4ce8-b390-806293c92b5e.3221e739d36dedaf7d89546e144f771a.jpeg

I could probably get behind Sir K but I’d also be voting for the same party as Marxists holding their nose but pressuring for a lurch in their direction. I suppose worst case they could always be voted out at the next GE. The UK demonstrated at recent GE’s that it firmly rejects an extreme left govt.
They’ve never been offered one.

Evan Davis on R4 News circled back to his it’s not Kwasi’s fault thesis- “some are saying it’s caused by remainers challenging Brexit”.

The gammon-right will never for a second concede they got everything wrong and have trashed the country. They exist in a total reality distortion field. The modern Conservative Party now exists in QAnon/David Icke territory. An echo chamber recursively looping their own propaganda human centipede style in the face of all evidence. No amount of proof will sway these ideologues. Reality is just a problem for the rest of us. They don’t even acknowledge its existence.

Evan Davis on R4 News circled back to his it’s not Kwasi’s fault thesis- “some are saying it’s caused by remainers challenging Brexit”.

It's The Markets.
It's Remainers.
It's Putin.
It's Starmer.

Desperate stuff.

First we thought the currency collapsing was bad. Then we cottoned on to the cost of borrowing going through the roof. Today we discovered DB pensions were hours from collapsing. You kind of wonder what tomorrow will bring.

I'm fully expecting the government to announce at some point that we're broke and have no option but to flog off the NHS.

Britain unchained, pensioners without any pension queued up at the Sweatshop Centre plus office.
We are all Daniel Blake (except Ponty, Cheese, EternalVerbosity and BilgeRich).

I mean it's so grim now that I don't even think Cold War Steve can parody it any more.

I could probably get behind Sir K but I’d also be voting for the same party as Marxists holding their nose but pressuring for a lurch in their direction. I suppose worst case they could always be voted out at the next GE. The UK demonstrated at recent GE’s that it firmly rejects an extreme left govt.

Here's the Marxist Hell that Corbyn promised to bring to the UK in 2019: What we have now is better than this? This scares you? Why?

"We will create a million climate jobs
in every region and nation of the
UK – good, skilled jobs that will bring prosperity back to parts of our country neglected for too long.

We will bring rail, mail, water and energy into public ownership to end the great privatisation rip-off and save you money on your fares and bills.

We will deliver full-fibre broadband free to everybody in every home in our country by creating a new public service, boosting the economy, connecting communities and putting money back in your pocket.

We will end food bank Britain, and lift children and pensioners out of poverty.

We will bring in a Real Living Wage of at least £10 per hour for all workers
– with equal rights at work from day one on the job. We will end insecurity and exploitation by ending zero-hours contracts and strengthening trade union rights.

Labour will create a National Education Service to provide support and opportunity throughout your life: from Sure Start centres to top-quality early years education; well-funded schools with lower class sizes to free university....."

Liz needs to get the fur hat on and get over to Kyiv with some M&S hampers.

The little Tory creep Evan Davis on R4 - “ there are political forces trying to make this sound worse than it is”.

That is a very selective excerpt and not representative of the programme which overall was highly critical of the Government's mini budget and its subsequent actions. BBC bashing for the sake of it?

advertisement

Back