advertisement

The pfm Spotify Playlists

I'm sure mine will eventually be filled with new stuff and I can prune the older stuff that I get bored with. Anyone heard of "Drenge" - interesting review in the abbreviated Indy today.

Better include Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy as it was co-written by my nephew out in LA.

The Guardian says "There are pop-culture references by the dozen, the most winning being the track Uma Thurman, which brilliantly juxtaposes the Pulp Fiction actor and the Munsters theme tune."

Duke Garwood, Flo Morrissey and Ibeyi will be given a few "spins" to see how they stand up - thanks.

Can't say Fall Out Boy will be on my buy list :)

Thank you all for sharing, I've always found it a bit strange that there isn't a bit more of this on a music/hifi forum.

Now that I have Spotify playing into my main rig though a wonderful SBT, I have no excuse.

D'Angelo playing as I type, prince-ish with a twist, interesting

. SJB

Thank you all for sharing, I've always found it a bit strange that there isn't a bit more of this on a music/hifi forum...

Ha, well I've temporarily escaped your "Blind test..." honeypot to share here. Be nice if folk added the odd track to these playlists - though moderation is the key to keeping it useful I think.

I'd started my own list - I've piled it into Cliff's under one of my aliases, (dadofsam). A lot are old but I've heard them for the first time in 2015. If this is against the spirit of the list feel free to delete.

I'd started my own list - I've piled it into Cliff's under one of my aliases, (dadofsam). A lot are old but I've heard them for the first time in 2015. If this is against the spirit of the list feel free to delete.

I think we have two playlists going - one for general (cliffpate's) and one for 2015 new releases (gassor's). Probs best to use that way if that doesn't sound too authoritarian!

I am following the playlist and can add tracks (when following). So I hope you don't mind I have added 'Newcastle Brown Love Song' by Trampolene. It is off a 2015 release [Pocket Album Two] but I liked the photo off the late-2014 issue more. Delete if you want to administer before adding. Hope you like it.

I am listening to the Craig Charles show (6music) and he is taking 1975 as his theme for the show.
Yes as TonyL says, good and bad in all years

Bloss

advertisement

Back