advertisement

The PFM Produce and Share a Zine

@Lefty

Mine is as yours except my Colour Space is As Document, and ICC Profile is Use Document Profile

In My Document Setup, Color Format is CMYK/8 and Colour Profile is Coated GRACol 2006 (ISO 12647-2.2004)

Thanks for the feedback. I've also tried that (my document is setup exactly the same as yours in terms of colour format / profile) but I still get the same result. I might just try and get the test print delivered and hope for the best!

Thanks for the feedback. I've also tried that (my document is setup exactly the same as yours in terms of colour format / profile) but I still get the same result. I might just try and get the test print delivered and hope for the best!

When I did a test Zine with Mixam, all the images were fine except this one 'problem' image - maybe its something to do with the image, or just has one block of peculiar shade of green on it!

When I did a test Zine with Mixam, all the images were fine except this one 'problem' image - maybe its something to do with the image, or just has one block of peculiar shade of green on it!

Do you remember how much they charged for a test?

I've just gone straight to ordering it. Life's too short. It looked fine when I uploaded it but their soft proof showed the colours as being out. But when I spoke to them they said the colours may differ from the soft proof (?!). I've followed all instructoins to the letter and am pretty experienced with colour management so let's see what happens. Should be here in a week. Quite exxcited :D

Lefty

I've just gone straight to ordering it. Life's too short. It looked fine when I uploaded it but their soft proof showed the colours as being out. But when I spoke to them they said the colours may differ from the soft proof (?!). I've followed all instructoins to the letter and am pretty experienced with colour management so let's see what happens. Should be here in a week. Quite exxcited :D

Lefty

Good stuff, mine is going off today as well, just making a few tweaks!!

Its arrived, received 12 zines (ordered 10), quality is good, and the 'problem' image looks good, so I'm very happy. Looks so much better in the flesh than on-screen, no sneak previews until I've sent them out!!

Its arrived, received 12 zines (ordered 10), quality is good, and the 'problem' image looks good, so I'm very happy. Looks so much better in the flesh than on-screen, no sneak previews until I've sent them out!!

Excellent! Looking forward to receiving a copy :)

I was hoping mine would arrive today, but it's looking like it might be tomorrow now.

@Mr Perceptive Couldn't resist - here's a sneak preview :D

50086840776_b4a381e6ac_b.jpg

50086255388_da07e11921_b.jpg

50086268523_d20b55324d_b.jpg

50086255283_1d051bc009_b.jpg

Lefty

advertisement

Back