advertisement

The PFM Produce and Share a Zine - Round 2

50337964651_2260643449_c.jpg

The samples are back from Mixam! With a couple of tweaks I will send mine off for printing this week as we're away over the period of 26th Sept & 17th Oct so need to get ahead. Learning Affinity Publisher has been quite straightforward at this level, and I'm pleased with the colours & quality, so if I can do it anyone can!

Good Stuff, John - looking forward to it, need to get some more work done on mine.

Yep - but I'm going to have to pull my finger out to get it finished by the deadline. The images are ready but I need time to assemble and collate before printing

This zine will not order itself, spent hours selecting images and arranging, but it still doesn't flow ......... maybe need to cull a couple more images ...... got a spare day tomorrow, so I'm going to come back and look afresh and hopefully have some inspiration!!!

This zine will not order itself, spent hours selecting images and arranging, but it still doesn't flow ......... maybe need to cull a couple more images ...... got a spare day tomorrow, so I'm going to come back and look afresh and hopefully have some inspiration!!!

I find editing (selecting) the most dificult task, particularly if one's after a coherent set...

@Lefty Mines at Mixam, looks like you've made a 'book' again!!!

Excellent - looking forward to seeing what you've come up with for round 2!

It's the same length as last time... I can't help myself!

I might get a hard proof done this time though as I've used Affinity Publisher to convert from aRGB to CMYK and I want to make sure it's right.

advertisement

Back