advertisement

The PFM 'Printing' thread

Got my inks refilled so I'm able to print again. Decided to print this at A3 :)

49996077536_0986c6a7d5_b.jpg

Canon Pro-1000 / Fotospeed Matt Ultra 240

Lefty

As is evidenced by my participation in this thread, I'm a huge fan of printing my own images. I love the tactile feel of the paper and the almost three dimensional quality of the printed image. In an attempt to convey these qualities, I've put together a little video of my latest print. (please view in high res)

(Also, just a cheeky reminder, I am a PFM trade member and sell prints of my work (at very reasonable prices). Please get in touch if you'd like to know more)

As is evidenced by my participation in this thread, I'm a huge fan of printing my own images. I love the tactile feel of the paper and the almost three dimensional quality of the printed image. In an attempt to convey these qualities, I've put together a little video of my latest print. (please view in high res)

(Also, just a cheeky reminder, I am a PFM trade member and sell prints of my work (at very reasonable prices). Please get in touch if you'd like to know more)
Lefty - sent you a PM

Wow Lefty!

well impressed with quality of prints you've done!!

May I ask where you source your frames and photo mounts? these are exactly what Ive been looking for.

excellent work

@Mr Perceptive Excellent stuff! We definitely needed a printing thread as I think there are a few of us who here who print. Hopefully the information shared will also inspires others to give it a go.

I have a lot to say on the subject but unfortunately not much time during the working week so will have to wait until Friday to share my experience. Until then, here are some recent prints that I've made (all images taken or drawn by me)

28110428118_6acf311442_b.jpg

40297083364_934cb226ed_b.jpg

38785076545_bfff2b4b6d_b.jpg

40202075941_aea40c9684_b.jpg

Lefty

Wow Lefty!

well impressed with quality of prints you've done!!

May I ask where you source your frames and photo mounts? these are exactly what Ive been looking for.

excellent work

Thank you!

I now get all of my framing done by a local framer: https://www.dmrframing.co.uk/

The king fisher image frame you see in the quoted post was sourced from Wilko and the frame with the seascape image was sourced from an online company (unfortunately, I have forgotten who). In the end, I decided that for consistency and quality, a good local framer was best.

Hope this helps and thanks again for the kind words :)

Lefty

advertisement

Back