advertisement

The PFM 'Printing' thread

Making use of the extra time indoors to do some printing :)

49680013956_3f6861c3d1_b.jpg

Lefty

Finally got round to printing an image from my last 'real trip' out with a camera prior to breaking my ankle (nearly 3 months ago) - I've been busy practicing self isolation since

'After The Apocalypse' - Dinorwic Quarry (Snowdonia) - X100F, printed on Fotospeed Platinum Cotton 305 (A3)

qNyr84Vh.jpg

Finally got round to printing an image from my last 'real trip' out with a camera prior to breaking my ankle (nearly 3 months ago) - I've been busy practicing self isolation since

'After The Apocalypse' - Dinorwic Quarry (Snowdonia) - X100F, printed on Fotospeed Platinum Cotton 305 (A3)

Beautiful Mr P.

I quite like the irony of this thread, the printing and then re-photographing for us all to see...

Something different, I made a Zine!!!!

A group of us on another forum decided to make some zines, each group member put one together and then sent a copy out to all the other group members, so not only did you make a zine, but you a received a number of zines as well (on some amazingly diverse subjects). It was a lot of fun, well received, and we are planning another for later in the year. If there was interest in this forum for such a thing, I would willingly kick it off with a thread, with a load of helpful links to getting started.

Y1wJ09Uh.jpg

My Zine

T6lnmB8h.jpg

The Group Zines

Something different, I made a Zine!!!!

A group of us on another forum decided to make some zines, each group member put one together and then sent a copy out to all the other group members, so not only did you make a zine, but you a received a number of zines as well (on some amazingly diverse subjects). It was a lot of fun, well received, and we are planning another for later in the year. If there was interest in this forum for such a thing, I would willingly kick it off with a thread, with a load of helpful links to getting started.

Y1wJ09Uh.jpg

My Zine

T6lnmB8h.jpg

The Group Zines

Count me in! I've been thinking about doing a zine for a while but just haven't known where to start.

Lefty

An experiment - the results of which I'm very happy with

Camera Medium Format Fujifilm GSW690III - Ilford Film HP5
Film processed and scanned by FilmDev
Edited in Lightroom
Printed A2 on Fotospeed Platinum Baryta 300 Paper - Printer Canon Pro-1000

vStnVLVh.jpg

An experiment - the results of which I'm very happy with

Camera Medium Format Fujifilm GSW690III - Ilford Film HP5
Film processed and scanned by FilmDev
Edited in Lightroom
Printed A2 on Fotospeed Platinum Baryta 300 Paper - Printer Canon Pro-1000

vStnVLVh.jpg

Which bit of this was experimental, David?

Ah, I understand. The entire workflow was experimental.

What resolution did you have the scans done at?

advertisement

Back