advertisement

The pfm Lego Investment Challenge

52717108326_c0ee8f20aa_b.jpg

VW Camper. Work in progress. Decent build this.

Merc Zetros down from £285 to £159. These are the types of Technics that tend to go up a lot once retired.
I got the Zetros with 30% off. I was going to keep it MISB as an investment, but my curiosity got the better of me. I'm staggered it can climb an incline greater that 45%, as long as the surface is grippy.

Some cool stuff coming:

The Technic Mars Rover looks great, I’ll be up for that.

The giant MiniFig is really cool too!

Well blow me down, it turns out there's an actual Lego brick removal tool made by Lego. A green one (below) was included in a set I received the other week as a 50th birthday present. I've used one of the black spanners that you get with Speed Champions cars for this before but the big one look so much better as it does axles as well. Game changer!

Link @ Amazon

41LWea7SXFL._AC_SX425_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I've never come across a green one yet, but I must have about two dozen orange ones. They are very good for separating plates. No teeth marks!

Fwiw, the green one I received was included in this 3 in 1 Tiger set. It's great to finally have the right tool for the job.

91vqXsRBsUL._AC_SX425_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back