advertisement

The Necks...

I've seen them live on Belgrade Jazz Festival, just prior to COVID outbreak. One of the best live experiences ever, you hear everything, from krautrock to minimal jazz.

They're playing Kings Place, Sunday, 19th November.
I have tickets, and suggest you get some too.

I'm well cheesed off that its on the 19th. Me and Mrs B have tickets for Samara Joy that might - a jazz snack where The Necks would have been much more substantial fare....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they add a second date

Last edited:
I'm well chewed off that its on the 19th. me and Mrs B have tickets for Samara Joy that might - a jazz snack where The Necks would have been much more substantial fare....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they add a second date

I recommended it to a mate last night who'd never heard of them before (not sure how, with me always banging on about them). He then briefly checked them out, and now has tickets - but not before berating me for not telling him about them before. Annoyingly he has better tickets then me.

Arrived back from PRC a day or so and had forgotten there would be a box of 12 Necks CD's waiting for me here. Gotta rip them quick before I return.

Bugger. If I wasn’t so far away I’d be there. A flight from Scotland and a hotel gets a bit spendy.

OMG I've been listening to these CD's for a few days...How they passed me by I do not know....incredible.

ReR released most Necks titles in UK, and I’ve just counted about half dozen essential titles in their current special offers list for £5 each, although you have to order 4 titles to qualify for the sale price inc free postage.

Here’s the sale list, the Necks are toward the end:

http://www.rermegacorp.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=RM&Screen=SPECIALOFFERS

Does anyone know whether ReR is still in operations? I want to order some Necks CDs and the offer seems to be still on after 4 years! I just dropped them an email but have not received a reply...

Thanks.

Does anyone know whether ReR is still in operations? I want to order some Necks CDs and the offer seems to be still on after 4 years! I just dropped them an email but have not received a reply...

Thanks.
I ordered all The Necks available CD's from them earlier this year and they were waiting for me when I returned home in June.

Thanks.
No problems with ReR as far as I know. I received a newsletter about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Most of the sale items are on their own label or distribution. Been using them since 1979..........

Anyone else going to see them in Bristol? It would be a pleasure to meet you and allow you to buy me a glass of wine.

advertisement

Back