advertisement

THE MOST IMPORTANT POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT of the 2020 Campaign

vuk

\o/ choose anarchy
sorry for the yelling. i am simply repeating the headline as reported by TYT (which is now a massive media force). if you consider the facts, it is actually worth the caps...

bernie wants to amend the constitution to eliminate the influence of wealth/money in politics.

Last edited:
I do hate click bait thread titles that don’t at the very least take one to an exec summary of the matter. Linking to a video, without any such summary of what it is, is just ****ing rude. Apologies for the language, but you’ve pissed me off.

I do hate click bait thread titles that don’t at the very least take one to an exec summary of the matter. Linking to a video, without any such summary of what it is, is just ****ing rude. Apologies for the language, but you’ve pissed me off.

i explained very clearly that i was simply quoting/presenting TYT. the significance may not be clear to UK people, but it's a big deal (i can't give you an equivalent, because you don't have any real leftist journalism at this time). i also think that the seemingly hyperbolic headline is true and tremendously important. that said, i do get your point (from the perspective of outsider).

But you still won’t summarise what the video is about, for those of us who can’t or won’t access it?

OK, i've added a little summary.

again, sorry, but please try to put yourself in my place having to read all the UK-centric thread titles that you probably assume don't need any explaining.

Thank you, and from your summary it does appear to be potentially the most significant development for a long time and I hope it gets some traction.

Apologies for the testiness but you (and Max) are serial offenders in this regard. Some of us aren’t always accessing pfm from places where video is viable, which locks us out of the discussion. And sometimes we just don’t have the time, or won’t follow links to unspecified websites due to, eg, work security protocols and/or private use policies.

again, sorry, but please try to put yourself in my place having to read all the UK-centric thread titles that you probably assume don't need any explaining.

Careful, or you'll fall down the Whataboutism rabbit hole!

Any amendment because money is a snowball in a blast furnace.

Lastly, put a sock in it, suzy.

All of a sudden the mainstream political backhanders start sniffing cryptocurrency’s butthole like a dog in heat.

I approve too. I also approve of people using capitals where grammatically correct in their posts. Not doing so seems to be an affectation.

advertisement

Back