advertisement

The Manly Thread

That post of yours just cost me £100! I looked at the website, no way would I spring £300 on a wool jacket but £100 in this day and age is very fair. I shall now be rocking the country squire look, softened with a pair of chinos. Maybe even my mother will like it.

a drunken selfie.. :)

33103749_10155555104432338_8562708927454642176_n.jpg

Reactions: vuk
Mine is being delievred today, I'll be back home Thu so I can see if it fits. It should, I'm a pretty standard 40S in most places. My 38s are a bit snug but I'm working on that, and a 42 tends to have me "dipping my cuffs in t' custard" as my grandmother would have put it.

Mr Cat, why are you hanging around taking photos near the urinals? People will talk.

I was just about to say 'only a dickhead wears his watch upside down on his right wrist' but then thought better of it :)

Mine is being delievred today, I'll be back home Thu so I can see if it fits. It should, I'm a pretty standard 40S in most places. My 38s are a bit snug but I'm working on that, and a 42 tends to have me "dipping my cuffs in t' custard" as my grandmother would have put it.

Mr Cat, why are you hanging around taking photos near the urinals? People will talk.

outfits like this don't pay for themselves you know.. :)

Manly large complex machinery can also be sensitive.

img.jpg

German artillery practice range use a silencer so nearby residents aren't disturbed.

As someone who followed my local Rugby League team (Leigh) in the 70s and 80s I have to say you've missed out such gems as Featherstone, Castleford, Barrow and Huyton.
Of those Featherstone was the worst - and their pies were crap too.

Wide knowledge of 70s/80s pies in rugby grounds is manly.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back