advertisement

The Manly Thread

Sadly I do not have one - although a Summerhouse with a partial shed on the side is on the cards for this year.
Every man should have a shed

I've got for this look, tho, I'm wearing a blue and white checked shirt and dark brown boots, and navy blue chino's... I'll post some photos no doubt :)

http://www.brooktaverner.co.uk/youn...MIw627s7SH2wIVlVQYCh3_HQD2EAQYASABEgIkefD_BwE
That post of yours just cost me £100! I looked at the website, no way would I spring £300 on a wool jacket but £100 in this day and age is very fair. I shall now be rocking the country squire look, softened with a pair of chinos. Maybe even my mother will like it.

That post of yours just cost me £100! I looked at the website, no way would I spring £300 on a wool jacket but £100 in this day and age is very fair. I shall now be rocking the country squire look, softened with a pair of chinos. Maybe even my mother will like it.
I like the Brook Taverner stuff. Have a couple of their suits, a couple more jackets, several shirts and some casual trousers, oh and a lovely cashmere winter overcoat. Well cut, good quality, nice materials. Full price is stupid (priced like that purely for 'halo effect' IMHO, and to make the level of discounts look impressive), but it's rare that you actually need to pay more than 50%, and at 50% discount my experience has been that the quality is way more than a match for similarly priced items on the high street.

http://www.brooktaverner.co.uk/

Always arrive promptly, beautifully packed.

No connection with them other than as a happy customer.

You're not proper manly 'till you got 'n Henry

42144072152_2ab1f301af_o.jpg

Today, I dug a ten foot long, three foot deep trench across my patio... without a hat.. or much else...
Proper manly that was..

Only manly until you add the stickers.

Pete, who has a stainless steel wet and dry vac with power take off.
How can you possibly have a descent conversation with with a stainless steel wet and dry vac without any stickers?

advertisement

Back