advertisement

The Manly Thread

matthewr

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld
A thread to discuss manly issues like beards, rugged clothing to where while farming unforgiven land / stripping down old motorbikes, bourbon, shaving, etc.

No politics, religion or forum agendas. We are all men here.

My new jeans.

The Flat Head 3002 (mid rise, slim fit, slight taper) in loomstate Pioneer denim made from 24 dip, rope dyed, Zimbabwe cotton.

14014697452_b6e2fcc6cc_o.jpg

Those soles aren't very manly. They're like what the soles on Clarks sandals used to look like back in the late '50s.

I've just accidentally shaved all my hair off (taper lever mishap), and don't care - that's well butch innit (particularly as the face fuzz is still there).

As a counterbalance, I'm sorting out the wedding list for when me and im indoors get married next year.

I've just accidentally shaved all my hair off (taper lever mishap), and don't care - that's well butch innit (particularly as the face fuzz is still there).

Get some mirror aviators and some leather chaps and you'll be set.

There's a bit of Okie in us all.

Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear;
Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.

We don't make a party out of lovin';
We like holdin' hands and pitchin' wood;
We don't let our hair grow long and shaggy,
Like the hippies out in San Francisco do.

Is beer manly? When I was in NY recently I drank quite a bit of this - it is top notch:

sweet_action_can.jpg

sadly only available in w*therspoons over here.

PS - I also own an axe, a sledgehammer and a crowbar.

Ale is manly, craft ale especially so. Not so sure about the tin though.

I smacked my face with a crowbar requiring dental work. I was dismantling the old stables a few months back, that was the last time I picked up a tool that can hurt. I refuse to diy and if it involves work I shall hire "a man"

I am proud to say you can take your manhood and stuff it up where the ponies do not shine.

advertisement

Back