advertisement

The KLF Reenactment Society

I have The White Room and The History of the Jams/The Timelords on LP. And I play them from time to time. I like them, but I have to admit that the story behind of all of this (definitely a good thing!) does much more to me than the actual music.

@FranzD That would delight Bill and Jimmy. Since reforming The KLF they describe themselves as a band that doesn't make music.

The Elderly Gentleman

I used to identify as a middle-aged man called Bill Drummond but…
A couple of years ago someone offered me their seat on the bus.
And then later that day I was in a café.
And the new waitress asked the bloke in the kitchen who the cheese omelette, chips and beans were for.
And he said, “the elderly gentleman by the window.”
And I looked around and I couldn’t see any old bloke by the window.
But I knew I had ordered a cheese omelette, chips and beans.
And then the waitress brought the plate over to me.
And that was that, from then on, I was The Elderly Gentleman.
Or that is what I identified as, when it comes to painting these paintings to you.

(from https://www.penkilnburn.com/)

I was ruminating with a friend about time and aging today, & told him about The Elderly Gentleman.
His reply:

I have a similar tale. Running, very early, feeling good, bopping along, blind corner, nearly head-on into two lads about 18, severe startling all-round, just managed to gain the gutter and avoid collision. “Sorry lads,” I said over my shoulder. “No problem, etc,” they replied. Then, when they presumably thought me out of earshot - or perhaps not - “There should be a sign there. Old cu*ts running.”

As of 1st of January 2025 The Curfew Tower is to become the first official Voluntary Prison in the world.
All who should've been a prisoner, but got away with it, can apply - click HERE.
I confessed to my unpunished crimes and applied to be a voluntary prisoner in the Curfew Tower.
Just received this reply -

Screenshot-2022-08-16-at-17-09-57.png

Tomorrow will be a period of 28 years since The KLF burnt a million quid.

Tomorrow will be a period of one year since re-enactment Watch klfrs vikings Burn a Moody Million.

Tomorrow will be a period of one year until 23rd August 2023.

This is a re-enactment of The pfm Lego Investment Challenge thread post #689:

Matt-Wells3-29-23.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

There are many secrets...

Investing in KLFRS re-enactment Lego MOCs by Matt Wells and come back fat as a rat, eBay suggests.

I got a KLF What Time is Love? Lego MOC from Matt's ebay shop on 23 Mar 2021 for £23.23
Recently eBay sent an email inviting me to sell and claiming it could fetch £220.

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
To be found here. Called Come Down Dawn.

The irony being that this is the Chillout album minus the (K)opyright, mainly Elvis etc.

Been a lifelong fan, although lost touch of their happenings though the late 90's and early 00's. Brought into the Tower 1 on the L-13 site that @Tony L linked to above sometime ago, although I haven't managed to catch the tour of this yet

I can't tell you how many times I have listened to the Chillout album, it's one of those albums for me. So many memories, come downs and stoned sun rises from back in the day

advertisement

Back