advertisement

The Good News Thread

was in superfi birmingham today and what a refreshing and friendly attitude those guys have. real good to see that and their equipment

I stuck at it and am now down to 0.4 mg buprenorphine a day.
Next week I shall drop to 0.2 and the week after, hopefully, I shall be dropping a bag of un-needed opioids at the pharmacist.

I will be prescription pain drug free for the first time in 8 years.

Bob, that really is good news. Over prescription of opioid painkillers has directly contributed to falling life expectancy here in the US as dependence leads to overdose.

I suspect a similar event in the UK today would result in one additional guest at the nearest deportation centre.

Typical of your illegal immigrant. Demonstrating selfless courage rescuing kids just so they can avoid a citizenship test and waltz straight into a job...
Dacre would work round to that one after an initial splash praising his courage- then putting his goons onto finding dirt or making dirt up.

Well, call me picky but why didn't the driver write directly to the disabled person, rather than his father? It's classic "Does he take sugar?".

Good news -

A rare treat, The Wife is making beef stew and dumplings today. Suet dumplings as well.

Dumplings.

Even the word, dumplings brings joy to the gravy.

And another thing - A man who I nod at when walking around The Field and local church stopped me yesterday, he had a basket of freshly picked fruit and offered me one of the unnamed large yellowy plum size fruits - “a cross between apples and pears” he told me - “bloomin’ delicious.”
It was delicious, akin to the texture of a Ya pear.
I now plan to walk around the church and see if there is some windfall from the unknown tree.

Good news -

And another thing - A man who I nod at when walking around The Field and local church stopped me yesterday, he had a basket of freshly picked fruit and offered me one of the unnamed large yellowy plum size fruits - “a cross between apples and pears” he told me - “bloomin’ delicious.”
It was delicious, akin to the texture of a Ya pear.
I now plan to walk around the church and see if there is some windfall from the unknown tree.
Papple?

advertisement

Back