advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Just a quick note to state that I picked up an amp and speakers from Matt (@mattski) this week.
He was an absolute gent to deal with. Items exactly as described. Very pleased with them.
Thank you Matt.

Thanks to Anthony antinchip for pleasant and easy transaction for the head amp. Very quick delivery and all working just fine with a new to me cart.

Thank you for the feedback Allan, which is reciprocated. I am pleased that the head amp is working well for you with the new cart.

All the best.

Would like to say thanks and what a great chap “Snufkin” is to deal with!
Thank you very much for your help and the Compass’s were exactly as described!

I want to give a shout-out to @sls4321 .
Loving the ps-audio p3. Shipping to Germany was as fast as greased lightning. Product fits the description. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Cheers!

Many thanks to Mignun, (Richard), who sold me his Oppo Blu-ray / SACD player.

Item exactly as described, in immaculate order, and with all the supplied accessories, together with great communication, fast, overnight delivery, and bombproof packaging.

A thoroughly painless transaction Richard, many thanks, Dave.

Have noticed an increase of tyre kickers on here who ask for additional pictures by email and then ghost you. It's poor form to not even acknowledge receipt of an email with attached images from a fellow forum member, poor form.

advertisement

Back