advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to Anthony aka ant53. Great communication, Superuniti arrived as described in excellent condition, a pleasure to deal with and has my unreserved recommendation.

Paul

Many thanks to Anthony aka ant53. Great communication, Superuniti arrived as described in excellent condition, a pleasure to deal with and has my unreserved recommendation.

Paul
Many thanks to Paul also for very straightforward transaction with excellent communication. A real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks to Shane2468 Dali speakers arrived quickly and are mint. Pleasure to deal with another great pfmer.

Gus

Many thanks to snaphappybob for a very smooth transaction (Apple MacBook). Condition was immaculate (as described).

Very happy this end.

Thanks again Rob.

Many thanks to mattgbell for a seamless transaction on a set of Townshend speaker isolation bars, which were thoughtfully packaged and arrived next day in mint condition.

Thanks to Andrew C! for an easy transaction for a set of medium Fraim spacers. Everything arrived in a well-packed box in excellent condition. Couldn’t have been easier.

Just like to make a shout out for Richarm
Excellent seller and perfect gentleman
Highly recommended if you are buying or dealing with him

Many thanks to @novak for the pristine Nait 1 I’ve just picked up. Appreciate you holding on to it for several weeks while I organised myself enough to pick up. Pleasure to meet you.

Many thanks to @manicatel for a great transaction for a pair of Chord Epic speaker cables, with excellent communications. They arrived very safely packed in new condition, factory terminated. It was my first PFM buying experience, and couldn't have gone better.

Thanks to Tony tenpercenter for great transaction for AT33PTGii. Very well packed, as described and delivered spot on time.
I am a very happy chappie with my first mc.

Thanks to Anthony antinchip for pleasant and easy transaction for the head amp. Very quick delivery and all working just fine with a new to me cart.

Many thanks to @JimDog for coming down to sunny Cheadle yesterday and collecting the dCS network bridge. Glad you are enjoying it Jim, was nice to meet you.

Best,

Bryan

advertisement

Back