Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. chris turner

chris turner pfm Member

thanks to laverda.1271 for the pain free purchase of his Hicap advertised on here, exactly as described and great to deal with

2. chris turner

chris turner pfm Member

had a great experience dealing with mike-g.11745 when buying his Naim pre/power amps this week, delivered exactly as promised and playing now

Cheers Mike

3. Mike g

Mike g pfm Member

Thanks @chris turner - good to deal with you and glad you’ve got the amps all set up and playing.

4. dingding

dingding DingDing

Many thanks to @robdeszan for such a smooth transaction. A real gent and credit to the forum.

robdeszan likes this.
  5. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

Shout out to @badlyread - pleasure to meet you Neil. Thanks for a nice, easy transaction.

6. badlyread

badlyread pfm Member

7. robdeszan

robdeszan pfm Member

Thanks @dingding, likewise!

dingding likes this.
  8. Nero

Nero Don’t call me Bud

Thanks to @keiron99 for the Hackett boxset - very well packed! Takes me right back to the Reading Festival :)

keiron99 likes this.
  9. Capt Haddock

Capt Haddock New Member

A big thanks to Darren L for a smooth transaction, great packaging and courier sourcing. Lovely amplifier in great condition.

10. Darren L

Darren L pfm Member

You're very welcome, I hope you really enjoy your amp, cheers

11. Getgaff

Getgaff pfm Member

Huge thanks to @Neil Russell for agreeing to purchase and collect my AURALiC Aries G2. A genuine and knowledgeable enthusiast, I’m happy to recommend to all.

12. dingding

dingding DingDing

Just a big thank you to Andrew @hp1 for such a smooth transaction of my Naim power supply. Such a Loverly knowledgeable chap and a pleasure to deal with.

13. hp1

hp1 pfm Member

And a hearty thumbs up to Steve ie dingding for being a complete pleasure to talk to and do business with .

dingding likes this.
  14. Johnjo

Johnjo pfm Member

Brilliant recent transaction with @misterc6. Item beautifully packaged, very prompt dispatch and great comms, as good as it gets.

15. benfield

benfield Well-Known Member

Many thanks to Malcolm (misterc6) for his MacBook Air. Very quick and straightforward transaction and well packaged. Pleasure to do business with you.

Cheers.

Andy

16. dingding

dingding DingDing

A big thank you to @nicnaim for being so patient dew to the Christmas delivery delays. Another trusted member and a real enthusiast. A gent and a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks.
    Steve

17. stony

stony pfm Member

Many thanks to Kevin (@kaypeejay).
    Thanks for a nice, smooth transaction.

18. paulski

paulski pfm Member

A big thank you to @lordmortlock for a very smooth transaction. A lovely pair of Falcon LS3/5a now reside in my office system and sound marvellous.

lordmortlock likes this.
  19. lordmortlock

lordmortlock A Linde Mann

Great news, glad you like them @paulski !

20. Gaius

Gaius pfm Member

Good to meet up with canonman at the weekend. Smooth transaction as usual and someone who knows have to transport a LP12 properly!

Purchased a lovely old red button player all nice and tidy and as it should be.

Cheers John!

ATB, Mark