advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Heartfelt thank you to @AnilS for getting a Yamaha mini-system to me in perfect condition, beautifully packed and he went the extra mile with couriers, communication and more. Sometimes you can tell when you’re dealing with an honest, helpful, kind individual. This was one such experience.

@Clive D thanks for making it easy for me and trusting my packing, in light of courier mistrust.

I'm glad it arrived as it should and sounds as expected Sir.

Enjoy. :)

An easy and straightforward transaction with @bdw who is now the proud owner of a set of Teddy Pardo amplifiers. You'll have no issues dealing with him, one of the good guys.

Thanks to, ‘rickyfearby’ for a flawless transaction a few months ago now but nevertheless he was great to deal with and would wholeheartedly recommend him

An easy and straightforward transaction with @bdw who is now the proud owner of a set of Teddy Pardo amplifiers. You'll have no issues dealing with him, one of the good guys.

Thanks tiggers, yes, I want to echo your comments. A total professional to deal with, very simple and straightforward to buy from, and put a lot of trust in me as well. Deal with him with confidence

Many thanks @kimmiles for the service station meet for a super nice pristine Cyrus Phono & PXR2 that was all boxed that came with a little free gift of a Starbucks coffee! Many miles for both of us but well worth it.

Last edited:
Thanks to @chris turner for selling me the nap 250 chrome bumper. Chris is a pleasant guy to deal with, he explains everything very clear. I asked Chris to send the unit to naim for a recap before he ships it and he did so, much appreciated.
Top seller.

advertisement

Back