advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to RichShortland fo a very nice transaction and a super AR 60 amp in great condition and working order, posted very nicely to me.

Thank you @badger748 aka Lee for the Luxman PD151.
Friendly, polite and patient, Lee took me through the entire turntable set up process (incl the whole cartridge/ tonearm callibrations). Plus a whole load of illuminating observations from his encyclopaedic knowledge!
Ian

Many thanks to @Nero (John), for the excellent communications, perfect as described boxed Powerline and the very fast tracked delivery that arrived this lunchtime having bought it yesterday afternoon!

Geoff

Thanks very much to @chris turner for a pair of Naim SBLs. Chris really does mean it when he says he is careful and keeps everything. Great condition for age: check. All the instructions and set up jig: check. Matching serial number boxes: check. Well double boxed and delivered on a next day service: check. You could not ask for more. Would not hesitate to buy from Chris again, a really nice person too!

Thanks nobeone for a super smooth sale, great to meet a fellow Naim/hifi fan, especially one who has experience of the industry, a pleasure to deal with you and hope you get as much fun out of the SBLs as I did

Cheers

advertisement

Back