Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Pak

Pak Member

Thank you to @Charlie_1 for selling me his Naim Troika cartridge. Item was in a great condition and as described, very fast next day delivery. A gentleman to deal with.

2. badlyread

badlyread pfm Member

Thanks @simon g for the smooth purchase of his audioquest CAT cable. No problems at all.

3. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Thanks @Sondekker for a smooth and easy transaction re. the Freya pre-amp, a great chap to deal with.

4. Sondekker

Sondekker pfm Member

It was a very easy and pleasant transaction with @tiggers and I am sure the Freya will be appreciated in its new home.

5. Paulq2

Paulq2 pfm Member

Great interaction with @Fretbuzz for a Chord Qutest - all went very smoothly and an easy fella to deal with.

6. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Likewise, thanks @Paulq2 . Great guy to deal with. All very straightforward and easy.

7. mickhick1

mickhick1 pfm Member

I posted a WTD ad for a Meridian 502 last weekend and had a very quick response from @starbuck. We did the deal and it arrived yesterday and is in my system sounding sweet. Dealing with Chris was a pleasure, very straightforward and the pre is in excellent condition and was packed very well. Thanks Chris.

8. Alfonzo

Alfonzo Well-Known Member

Want to say a big thanks to Nathan aka The Bish - a real gentleman to deal with.

The Bish likes this.
  9. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

A big shout out to Gingerbeard, I purchased several Nikon camera items , All in immaculate condition
    As well as all the boxes and manuals, Very well packed and prompt delivery , Thank you

10. Big Jo

Big Jo pfm Member

Thank you to lilolee for a smooth transaction, a real nice gent, if wasn't flying off to see family it would have been nice to have a chat about music and Nixie clocks. Thank you again, top fishy to deal with.

11. dubblebubble

dubblebubble pfm Member

It was a pleasure to meet @Hungry Halibut early this morning and I'm very pleased with the Project RCM. It was in perfect condition.
    Thank you!

12. Hungry Halibut

Hungry Halibut pfm Member

A pleasure to meet you too, and I’m so pleased you are happy with it.

13. Gingerbeard

Gingerbeard Ayup Me Duck

Super smooth transaction and correspondence with @AudioAl. I would have no hesitation in recommending buying or selling to and from him this top fella :)

Best wishes

GB

14. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

Pleasure to do business with Ian (@Whaleblue)

15. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

A big thanks to Andy (Tarzan) for his patience and the safe delivery of his chair and stool.

16. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Likewise, thanks Mike.