Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Arnsider

Arnsider Member

Firstly, many thanks to @Chris Marshall for meeting up recently to ensure a smooth changeover. A pleasure to meet you.

2. Arnsider

Arnsider Member

Also, big thanks to @stephen_cowslip for great communication and a long drive again to ensure safe delivery. Very much appreciated and a great guy to deal with. First class

3. nuff

nuff pfm Member

A BIG thanks to @flapland for the delivery of the trackpad. Its in excellent condition as stated. Thanks Paul!!

flapland likes this.
  4. mickyricky

mickyricky pfm Member

I’d like to thank Mark Packer for the excellent service he gave me on my purchase of some Lps ..They were as described and well packed Cheers Micky

5. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Thanks to @Neil Gilbert for an easy transaction with the ATCs.... they are immaculate as he said they would be.

6. Neil Gilbert

Neil Gilbert pfm Member

Thanks Chris.
    You were a pleasure to deal with.

7. Peter Keen

Peter Keen pfm Member

Big thanks to @Dicy for a great deal on the Roberts Stream 93i. Immaculate condition exactly as described.

8. Peter Keen

Peter Keen pfm Member

Delighted with the jacket I've just bought from @davem. Thank you Dave; real pleasure buying from you.

9. MVV

MVV pfm Member

Nice easy transaction with SomeGuy. He kindly drove out to meet me saving about an hour on my roundtrip. Thanks Mikee!

10. davem

davem pfm Member

Thanks, Peter. A real pleasure selling to you too. One of the good guys on PFM for sure. Cheers. Dave

11. Darren L

Darren L pfm Member

Thanks to @gurux for a straightforward and pleasant transaction, I hope your new headphones cable does the job!

12. stevoknevo

stevoknevo Member

Many thanks to @themystical for a pain-free and pleasant deal

13. themystical

themystical pfm Member

Complete pleasure and hassle free transaction @stevoknevo

14. gurux

gurux pfm Member

and many thanks to @Darren L for a swift, no nonsense transaction.All good, now I need another headphone amp.

Darren L likes this.
  15. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Pending

Thanks to @misterc6 for the immaculate iPhone XS, and for the excellent communication throughout. A pleasure to deal with.

misterc6 likes this.
  16. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

Thanks, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well.

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  17. narabdela

narabdela who?

Thanks to @Dicy for the Squeezebox Radio. Easy hassle free transaction.

18. AnilS

AnilS pfm Member

@badlyread

Fantastic buyer of my Technics 501 cassette deck and tapes. Quick payment. Pleasure to deal with and great comms.

19. badlyread

badlyread pfm Member

And @AnilS was very quick to get it ready for collection. Smooth transaction. Many thanks.

AnilS likes this.
  20. chris turner

chris turner pfm Member

@legzr1

great buyer, thanks for a smooth sale and pleasure speaking to you. All the best