Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. kimmiles

kimmiles pfm Member

Many thanks to Chris P for an extremely smooth transaction! Bought a Rega 808 from him in immaculate condition!
    Great stuff!

Chris P likes this.
  2. kimmiles

kimmiles pfm Member

Also: many thanks to Paul (paulski) for a Quadraspire rack in really good condition BUT delivered two days after payment!!!
    Awesome!!

3. BTC3

BTC3 pfm Member

A big thanks to Terry @eltel459 for a very quick and smooth for the sale of a MacBook Pro (he as seller). Excellent communication, and the laptop was just as described and perfectly packed.

4. eltel459

eltel459 pfm Member

And thanks to you too Richard (BTC3), I’m glad that you’re pleased with the MacBook Pro

5. RichardH

RichardH Bodging pleb

Just bought a Rasptouch from @killie99 - great to deal with, and well packed!

6. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

More thanks to @Chris P for a wonderfully smooth and quick transaction; bought a laptop, video of in-use and post-reset provided unasked; P&P and shipping and everything followed exactly as well as one could wish.

Thank-you very much, Chris : )

Chris P likes this.
  7. Chris P

Chris P pfm Member

Thanks to you too @kimmiles. I really hope you will enjoy at your new tonearm..
    Cheers

8. Chris P

Chris P pfm Member

And thanks to you too @martin clark. I’m glad that my MacBook found a new nice home..

Cheers

9. RDG496

RDG496 pfm Member

A big thanks to Henry (Allaboutmusic) Neat speakers arrived today, absolutely mint....I look forward to setting them up and settling down for a listen.
    Many thanks.

10. ian walker

ian walker Imfightingmywayoutofawetecho.

Many thanks to Peter (Northpole) for a very easy hassle free transaction in buying the NBLs.
    They sound great and are in lovely condition.
    Nice to meet you yesterday Peter and thanks for your help lugging the coffins down the stairs!.
    Regards,
    Ian.

11. Spraggons Den

Spraggons Den pfm Member

Thanks to Lambo for a smooth transaction when buying my Rega Reference Power Lead.

12. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Excellent smooth deal with @Cyclopse. Thankyou!

13. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

Very pleasant transaction with @Muzak. He literally went out of his way to see it through! Thanks much.

14. Muzak

Muzak pfm Member

Equally a nice transaction and chat with @jusphish. I don't buy/sell often so for me it was also a timely reminder there are pleasant hi-fi enthusiasts about. I hope you enjoy the music. Thank you.

jusphish likes this.
  15. Zaiden

Zaiden Member

I didn't realise I was meant to write it in this thread. It was about 2-3 weeks ago but seamless exchange and great conversations with @Natara .

Very accommodating with letting me sample the speakers being sold, we talked about life and such, and it was a great time all round.

All the best for 2022!

16. Luceo non uro

Luceo non uro pfm Member

Thanks to @jusphish for a smooth transaction with his hifi rack. Good to meet you.

jusphish likes this.
  17. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

My pleasure, and glad you are enjoying.

18. Natara

Natara pfm Member

Equally a really nice exchange. Nice to hear young people so passionate about Hifi and also a Gooner!!!

19. gustav_errata

gustav_errata pfm Member

Many thanks to @Black_Flag for the pleasant and smooth sale of some Rothwell attenuators!

20. paulfromcamden

paulfromcamden Baffled

Many thanks to @MJS for a straightforward sale purchasing a Rega tonearm from me.

MJS likes this.