Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. JezmondTutu

JezmondTutu pfm Member

@Nye Samuel for buying your Record Cleaning Machine, related advice and meeting me near the A1 to save time - you are a gent Sir!

Nye Samuel likes this.
  2. simbo

simbo New Member

Though I have been a member of PFM for many years and bought several times here, this is my first post.

And I’m happy to say it is reserved for reporting two recent fab PFM transactions, thanks to:
    1. @JTC for a hassle-free deal with prompt delivery of my Mytek Brooklyn DAC
    2. @lencotweaker for a deal that included free fitting and setup of my existing cartridge on my new LP12, and invaluable LP12 setup advice. Great to meet up too.
    Thanks both.
    Phil

3. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

Thanks Phil, much appreciated (from someone who posts arguably way too much)!

MUTTY1 likes this.
  4. lencotweaker

lencotweaker Mostly dreaming of record players

Thanks for the feedback Phil, absolute pleasure :)

5. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Great transaction with @flutteringwow, great communication, fast responses... top chap to deal with.

flutteringwow likes this.
  6. effinity

effinity pfm Member

Big shout out! to @Darren L for the very kind loan of his Dr Feickert high precision cartridge alignment tool.

A pleasure to receive the tool from Darren posted from NI RMSD, it was intended for use in setting up a Koetsu Rosewood Signature received back from Japan after a full rebuild.

In the end I’ve decided to sell the Koetsu and let someone with a more prolific vinyl playing rate have the chance of it.

In the meantime I’ve used the Dr F to set up my Zu-Denon 103R perfectly, great tool, very self assured.

Interestingly (for some) the Zu 103 belonged to Art Dudley, it was a review cart he kept, low hours, which I bought from his estate after he sadly passed away in the recent past.

Thankyou Darren the tool did a great job and I sing your praises for the selfless loan.
    Cheers
    Steve

Johnjo likes this.
  7. Darren L

Darren L pfm Member

Thanks Steve, @effinity you're very welcome, glad I could help.

effinity likes this.
  8. Rallye_punk

Rallye_punk pfm Member

Some good feedback for @Jerrold for buying my Arcs and @hamjam for selling me some lovely I
    IBL’s. All as described. Thanks chaps

9. Westsidejohn

Westsidejohn Member

Great transaction with Ray D for his Puritan 156. Great communication, packing and swift delivery. An absolute pleasure.

10. hamjam

hamjam pfm Member

Excellent. @Rallye_punk I'm really pleased you're enjoying your new speakers. An excellent hassle free transaction. Thank you.

Rallye_punk likes this.
  11. coltrane

coltrane electrobaroCKjazzer

many thanks to @tritoneparadox for an easy transaction, much appreciated :)

12. RDG496

RDG496 pfm Member

Many thanks to @lordmortlock seamless transaction and great cables.

lordmortlock likes this.
  13. Charlie_1

Charlie_1 pfm Member

Thanks to @Mark Packer for the smooth purchase of his NACA4 speaker cable

14. gerlando

gerlando Prog Rocker

Darren L and Arkless Electronics like this.
  15. Jerrold

Jerrold Member

Enjoying the speakers @Rallye_punk thanks for dropping them off, nice to meet you!

16. Alvarado

Alvarado pfm Member

Many thanks to @misterc6 for providing me (and more particularly my nephew) with a fantasitc condition carefully serviced Creek 4140s2 integrated amplifier, I think both he and I appreciate the value of the amp exceeds the financial price he let it go at, and because of that it's now going to be the starter amp for a 15 year old lad who loves music and playing the drums. Thanks also for your wonderful correspondence and assistance during and after the acquisition. It was a pleasure to 'meet you' Malcolm, and I'm pleased I did.[​IMG]

doctorf and gavreid like this.
  17. Cloth Ears

Cloth Ears pfm Member

Many thanks to @Sanj250 who sold me an Ekos SE arm in new and unused condition at a very good price. Sanj was a real pleasure to deal with and is a very open and good communicator. The item was very well packed and the transaction completed smoothly and safely. I would highly recommend Sanj.

18. Sanj250

Sanj250 pfm Member

Thanks @Cloth Ears,

A pleasure dealing with you, i'm sure you'll love it!!

19. tricky1

tricky1 pfm Member

Thanks @Spider for the ATVM530EN cartridge. It was dispatched quickly and well-packaged. Sounds really good on the end of a Mission774LC on my Lenco GL75 Turntable. Just in time for Christmas LPs!

Spider likes this.
  20. funkit

funkit pfm Member

To JTC, a big thanks to him, a great guy to deal with