advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks Ian..(Whaleblue) just purchased the Arcam D33 from Ian..great guy to deal with...exceptionall pleased with Dac..It's in lovely condition and arrived via UPS next day before 10.30am..and it was double boxed........and end game unit imho...All the best Ian and Many thanks again..Alan..

Just a note to say thanks to @eastone and @Fergus foe help setting me up again with music! I now have a lovely sounding system that has both retro cool and can sound pretty controlled when needed but hit the reggae nail last night too.
Lovely guys, glad to have met you both.

Just a note to say thanks to @eastone and @Fergus foe help setting me up again with music! I now have a lovely sounding system that has both retro cool and can sound pretty controlled when needed but hit the reggae nail last night too.

Really glad you like the setup James, lovely to meet you too.

Thanks for that James, it did sound good. Loved that amp! See you later. Cheers Fergus

advertisement

Back