Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. bruss

bruss pfm Member

Bought a cart from Per on here. Excellent communications and service.Recommended.

2. LC Audio

LC Audio Trade: LC Audio

Thank you for a very easy transaction..

3. madeye

madeye New Member

Thanks to Pembers for the sale and delivery of the clearaudio clever clamp, pleasure doing business. Sorry for delay for feedback, I just found out where to post

4. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

Thanks to @Spraggons Den for a friendly and easy sale. A pleasure.

5. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for Jim @underzone - OP8 landed fine thank you; perfect for the niece. Much appreciated

6. lofichris

lofichris Active Member

Bought Gaia III from @jason rockley which arrived safely today. Well packaged and items all in excellent condition. Many thanks.

jason rockley likes this.
  7. cupples

cupples pfm Member

Thanks to @Philv for a smooth transaction, nice kit, and insanely well packaged!

8. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

Thanks to @Nagraboy for the sale of his a Croft 25 micro in pristine condition, and for a fun listening session with some lovely Falcon LS3/5a and Quad gear in their natural habitat!

9. gary1064

gary1064 pfm Member

Bought a CD transport from @JTC, exactly as described and a very pleasant transaction. Deal with John in confidence.

JTC likes this.
  10. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

Thank you! A very easy and trouble-free transaction! Hope you enjoy the transport! :)

11. topoxforddoc

topoxforddoc pfm Member

Great transaction with @candleman - Lindemann 825 purchase - great comms and item just as described.

12. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

13. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

Quick and easy to buy some attenuated cables from @Natara. Thank you!

14. madscientist

madscientist pfm Member

A pleasure glad you are enjoying them

15. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

Two very good recent transactions:
    I sold a Panny 4K player to @kimmiles, fast payment and great comms.

I sold a 27 inch monitor to @Marchbanks, fast payment and great comms.

Highly rec. buyers:)

16. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member

Thanks in return to @alan967tiger for an excellent monitor at an excellent price. It seems 100% as good as new, from the packaging upwards.

alan967tiger likes this.
  17. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

Thanks to wulbert for going above and beyond in packing up the lovely Linn Kans I bought from him. He even underplayed their condition imo so I am well happy with them.

18. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Thanks Viabhav, nice smooth transaction. The smarty pants network cable was as new and came in a ‘velvet’ lined box. I felt stroked ;)

Vaibhav likes this.
  19. Pak

Pak Member

Thank you to Matt @manicatel for selling me a Naim NDX which was as described and in lovely condition. Also thank you for his patience as I had to change my collection time a couple of times and was late to get back to him.

20. manicatel

manicatel pfm Member

And a reciprocal thumbs up for Pak.
    Great buyer to deal with. Many thanks.