Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. bruss

bruss pfm Member

Excellent comms and service from Clive (CliveM2) . Many thanks.

2. n20nine

n20nine Member

Bought a Uniti Nova from @LC Audio - unit came as describe and LC Audio was such a gentleman to deal with. Would close my eyes and buy from him again. He called me and was very pleasant on the phone, described the item in detail. Throughout the 1 week period of talking to him, he was very attentive to all my queries, even going out of his way to send pics/video and do additional tests for me. I don't know him from before and was so hesitant in parting ways with my £££ to another person I have never met and online spoke to the phone but he provided me so many good assurances. I'd like to think I have a good relationship with him to buy again from him. Highly recommended!

3. LC Audio

LC Audio Trade: LC Audio

Thank you.... the experience was mutual. Great transaction, zero problems and a genuinely nice guy as well!!!

4. LApstrE

LApstrE Member

Many thanks to @Soulman for the smooth transaction and quick delivery of the MiniDSP and Umik.

5. Soulman

Soulman pfm Member

You're welcome and thank you for making it a smooth transaction.

6. earlofsodbury

earlofsodbury Wastrel.

Word-up for @Metlor / Mart - sound bloke, good comms and no messing - deal with confidence.

7. Hermann

Hermann Lejonklou Power Member

Fast and friendly sale by @antonio1. Thank you very much.

8. antonio1

antonio1 pfm Member

Thank you @Hermann
    Trustful and kind bloke to deal with

9. Darren L

Darren L pfm Member

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    Nye Samuel and madscientist like this.
  10. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Excellent buying from @tiggers. Many thanks.

11. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member

Thanks to @atcman for his Mac Mini which was in very nice condition, better than he described! He also set it up and provided information so that a befuddled old git could dive straight in. Oh yes, and @foxwelljsly for the Zorn CDs I bought about a zillion years ago. I still haven’t got round to listening to them all, but the first two are terrific (and in perfect nick.)

12. atcman

atcman pfm Member

A pleasure to Deal with

13. BlueYeti

BlueYeti pfm Member

@aud33ed Many thanks for the Clearaudio spirit level, gratefully received this morning, well packed and delivered very quickly :)

14. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

15. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Shout out for @comiston of this parish for supplying me with a lovely Naim NAP160. All went smoothly.

Thanks!

16. comiston

comiston pfm Member

Glad you like it , the NAP160 is a great amp.

17. comiston

comiston pfm Member

Many thanks to @JTC for a lovely KGSSHV amplifier for stax headphones .

Ian.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  18. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

Thanks very much @Highlander - friendly and helpful :)

19. happy_chappie

happy_chappie pfm Member

I bought a Chord DAC from LC Audio. Arrived very well packaged the next day. Fantastic service. Been looking at these for a little while, but never pulled the trigger. Nice bonus to get one for a great price. Thanks very much!

20. Highlander

Highlander pfm Member

Reciprocated @gavreid. A pleasure doing business.