Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. samz

samz pfm Member

Thanks to @White Zombie for selling me your Exposure 2010S. He had it for years and was well cared for. Packaging was original boxes with remote power cable and instructions. Delivery was swift, great communication throughout, recommended seller. Thanks

2. White Zombie

White Zombie pfm Member

Cheers @samz, enjoy mate.

3. Robn

Robn pfm Member

raysablade
    thanks for smooth sale of a camera lens. Communicative & the lens is exactly as described. Quickly delivered & well packed.

4. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

Many thanks to @stephen_cowslip for a smooth and pleasant transaction, the remote arrived propmptly and in as new condition, probably the only Linn kairn remote left in new condition!

5. Del monaco

Del monaco Del Monaco

Just wanted to mention my recent transaction with @effinity. Real pleasure to deal with and nice civilised comms. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal again if the opportunity arose.

effinity likes this.
  6. RXH2

RXH2 pfm Member

Big thanks to Neil, @badlyread for a very quick and easy purchase.
    Very helpful person to deal with.

7. badlyread

badlyread pfm Member

And for your easy comms and swift payment @RXH2.

Hope you enjoy the little puck.

8. The_Wizard

The_Wizard Active Member

Thanks to @kimmiles for a smooth transaction. Item very well packed and as described.

Lee

9. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

Thanks to Phil (hifinutt) for an excellent transaction (Icepower amp), hospitality and Tannoy demo.

10. chris turner

chris turner pfm Member

thanks @nmtjb for a smooth sale of my solidsteel SS6 stands

11. lazyscott1

lazyscott1 pfm Member

Many thanks to BB Wan(Neil) for prompt postage of items.

12. manicatel

manicatel pfm Member

Thanks to @ramsden. Excellent buyer to deal with.

13. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

Thanks to @Stew B for buying my Dali Spektor 1s. Fast payment and greats comms; highly recommended buyer. Thanks Stew:)

14. Stew B

Stew B Doh !

Nice doing business with you Alan fast delivery and I am really pleased with the Dali Speakers, than ks

alan967tiger likes this.
  15. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Very easy and pleasant transaction with @Faux for my SBLs, took a few months due to lockdowns etc. but we finally met up today. Top chap, buy/sell from/to him with confidence.

16. Faux

Faux pfm Member

Thank you @tiggers, I can say the same. I really appreciate the fact that you went out of your way to meet up outside of the big smoke, it made my trip from and too Wales a lot easier.

17. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Many thanks to Tony (@eevo1969) for the Sound Organisation stand donated for a contribution to pfm. Just the job for my, ahem, overflow kit!

Lovely to meet you, albeit briefly. Thanks again!

18. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Many thanks to Marios (@Bronzeage) for the wonderfully orange Micromega M-150. It’s immaculate and will look great in the open plan kitchen! Great to meet you, another credit to pfm, and recommended to all.

19. Bronzeage

Bronzeage pfm Member

It was a pleasure to meet and do business with Ian (Whaleblue), I truly hope he is happy with the most orange M-150. Big thumbs up.

20. eevo1969

eevo1969 pfm Member

Hi Ian (Whaleblue), you’re welcome and nice to meet you, I hope the stand is ok for you. Cheers :)

Whaleblue likes this.