Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. twotone

twotone pfm Member

Thanks Rich.

Rich is a great buyer guys, excellent comms too, really easy transaction, highly recommend.

deebster likes this.
  2. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Just concluded a deal with ‘JTC’. Deffo one of the good guys

3. i.j.russell

i.j.russell pfm Member

I bought a modified Arcam Alpha 5+ from @Mike P and am thoroughly pleased with my purchase. Very knowledgeable chap if you’re interested in a TDA1541(A)-based CD player.

4. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

Thumbs up to @Margin_walker (Phil) for a nice easy transaction and item in great condition as he described it.

5. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

I sold my faulty Arcam 9 CDP to Paul (Pinky). Very fast payment and excellent comms, I can highly recommend Paul as a great buyer.

Another thanks to Mike P for his advice too.

Pinky likes this.
  6. Pinky

Pinky In suspense, not compressed

And many thanks are due from me to Alan for making it a very easy and pleasant transaction. A great person to deal with and highly recommended seller.
    Echo the thanks to Mike P too who has kindly agreed to take a look at it.

alan967tiger likes this.
  7. Puggie

Puggie pfm Member

atcman a.k.a Martyn. Bought his ATC SCM10s and was a pleasure to deal with.

8. Margin_walker

Margin_walker pfm Member

It was a pleasure to deal with you too, Nick. Thanks for the patience when the courier was a bit slower than anticipated

9. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

Another thumbs up - this time for @kimmiles . Super smooth transaction, well packaged and his item was in even better condition than his description. Great seller - many thanks Kim.

10. wadenits

wadenits Member

Many thanks to Keith itskeith for a superfast delivery and professional transaction

11. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Great goods and service from SomeGuy. Many Thanks.

12. Denis O

Denis O Active Member

Many thanks to mikehic1 for going above and beyond in meeting me 1/2 way between Southampton and Maidstone with his delightful Nait 3, which is now installed and driving a pair of Castle Satellites whilst all other systems are packed ready for a house move.
    Thanks Mike. Much appreciated.

13. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Thanks to both @gavreid and @mikebh50 for some excellent recent transactions. Both lovely and easy people to deal with and the Rega speakers (Gav) and the Pioneer/KEF CD/amp/speakers (Mike) are in top condition just as they were described. Deal with both of them with complete confidence people as you won't be sorry.

mikebh50 and gavreid like this.
  14. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

Thanks @tiggers I do hope you enjoy them. Couldn't have been easier and you were much too generous.

Special thanks too to @RXH2 for the Sugden amp and for being so kind as to drive it to me into the bargain. It's in beautiful condition just as you said.

15. RXH2

RXH2 pfm Member

Thanks in return to @gavreid for a pleasant and easy transaction. I hope you get many years of pleasure out of the Suggy.

gavreid likes this.
  16. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

Thanks to @alan967tiger for the Springsteen box set! Arrived on time and in great shape.

alan967tiger and Nye Samuel like this.
  17. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

Thank you @retseldrib for the Police! (not the local constabulary)

retseldrib and Nye Samuel like this.
  18. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

Thanks to @Nye Samuel for the NJ boards. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet, but am confident they'll be a great addition to the stable.

19. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

Pleased you’re happy with it, Justin, thanks for your fast payment, highly recommended buyer.

20. effinity

effinity pfm Member

Big thanks to Steve
    @Del monaco
    Master class in packaging!
    Koetsu received today :)
    Flawless process and great comms, recommended!

Del monaco likes this.